The Matrix Reloaded Thread

I’m going to see X-Men this weekend, hopefully on my birthday. I dunno if Matrix will start here at the same time as in the Mainland, anyway.

BTW, did you people know that the playstation Enter the Matrix game -to be released simulltaneously with the movie- contains an HOUR of live-action footage, as well as a storyline that IS part of the movie? (If that was mentioned in another thread- sorry!) I think it’s a VERY cool idea, it makes the movie feel like a bigger, more interactive experience.

i know that in the first 24 hours of its release, it will have already made more money than any single one of us will ever see in our lives.

it’s that popular already.

Woohoo, just saw it! It was great! :smiley:

Don’t worry about spoilers, though. Kagon, who watched it with me, has already dealt with me (ie, threatened) about that. The most I can say is that the story has a male and female character.

Damn thunderstorm cancelled the show midway through, so I have to see it again.

Going to see it tonight with me mates, at midnight! w00t w00t w000000000t

I regret seeing it now because that means I must wait longer for Revolutions which comes out in november. God that movie was good x_x

Hey Sin, you like the ending as much as s I did? It was like a freakin soap opera ending, DUN DUN DUN!

To be concluded

:\

I Just got home from seeing it…And all i have to say is…

LIEK, OMGZ!!!

I <b>LOVE</b> THE WAY IT FLIPPED OUT!! ITS GONE WACK!

I’m surprised that no one who’s seen it has listed it as their fave in their profiles yet…

I hope all of you stayed after the credits to see a “trailer” of matrix: revolutions.

anyway, what I don’t understand mostly is how Neo managed to stop the machines if he is in the real world. Or is that not the real world and it is in fact the matrix within the matrix?

The idea that “the real world” is just another matrix has been floated around ever since the first movie, although “Reloaded” certainly provided plenty more potential proof of the theory. For my part, I don’t know what to think yet.

While the film was, IMHO, unnecessarily slow during several of the early scenes, the film was definitely excellent. I especially liked how they answered many of the lingering questions from the first film, but in such a fashion that it raised more questions than were answered.

The “dome scene” at the end fuckin’ ruled

it was very very well done.

Was that Cypher on the table across from Neo at the end or that other dude who had tried to kill him earlier?

Originally posted by Merlin
Was that Cypher on the table across from Neo at the end or that other dude who had tried to kill him earlier?

It was the Dude that agent smith took over in the matrix…ya know…so like the human version of Smith :stuck_out_tongue:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT!!! Wow! I thought that was all just a dream or somthing.

Dude…My younger bor just completed ‘Enter the Matrix’, and he informs me that not only does it have more info about what goes on at zion to cause them to fall n stuff, but its got the next movies trailer at the end :smiley:

A note to all UK Matrix fans: The Matrix (first film) will be showing at 9 p.m. on channel five on Wednesday the 21st May! Got that?

And luckily, I should be seeing it about a week after it comes out as a birthday thing with my friends. :smiley:

Actually it’s a full matrix night. They are also going to show one of the animatrix eps after it as well. then the making of the Matrix: Reloaded.

Yeah, I heard that there were gonna be other features as well, but I didn’t know it was all that! :eek: Oh my…guess what I’ll be doing Wednesday night then! :wink: Lol