The make fun of BlueMageOne thread

Cloth Hat posted this

Actually here being made fun is the mildest sort of compliment, it’s part of the acceptance process.

Im giving everyone the right to make fun of me in this thread.

Fire away!

CH said DRARHAR once, and he meant Dar har.

Im taking bets to see how fast this gets closed :stuck_out_tongue:

You have the most utterly stupid avatar ever!

/me looks at own avatar

…nevermind…

so you better make fun of me fast

YOU HAVE ALL THE LANGUAGE SKILLS OF AN INCOMPATENT BABOON! YOU LOOK LIKE SOMETHING THAT WAS SCRAPPED OFF THE BACK OF A HILLBILLY’S TRUCK TIRE! YOU SMELL LIKE SOMETHING THAT PASSED THROUGH A SICK OLD MAN AT 3:00 AM! YOU SUCK!

Is that to your satisfaction?

Originally posted by Steve
CH said DRARHAR once, and he meant Dar har.

It’s the make fun of BlueMage thread!

mangled crook-pated maggot-pie. cloven hooved demon spawned son of a foppish dandy. goatish hell-hated malt-worm. scabrous dog-licking son of a newt. sickly-faced frumpy wench.

(Insults complement of a chat between me and my friends. We spent a good ten minutes doing this, so I’ve got loads more where these came from if you’d like)

[French accent] I don’t wanna talk to you no more! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
It’s the make fun of BlueMage thread!

Toldya I’d never let you forget that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey BlueMage, the jerk store called…

THEY’RE ALL OUT OF YOU!!!

Now go crammit with poutine, fugmar.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
[b]Hey BlueMage, the jerk store called…

THEY’RE ALL OUT OF YOU!!!

Now go crammit with poutine, fugmar. [/b]

What’s the difference? You’re their all-time best seller.

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
What’s the difference? You’re their all-time best seller.

Yeah? Well, I had sex with your wife.

BlueMage: You are an unwanted, inhuman waste of flesh!!! So just leave your shoes here and vanish into the cold recesses of the Internet, far away from any human/machine/god/person who thinks s/he is a machine or god.

YOU ARE LAME!

I gotsa gets me one of dem flashe thingss.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
YOU ARE LAME!

Man, I need to use that. :stuck_out_tongue:

You spoony bar… er, blue mage!

Blue mages suck ass.
They have no good abilities.
You suck ass for being one!

Blue Mage. First off your parents me $50 a day to hang out with you. Also stop calling me, that costs them another $25 each time. As child you had no friends, and you resorted to making friends out of legos. You also had to pay people to sit with you in grade school. You made friends with a stoner and his loser friend, and some otaku who should be fat too. You are stopping the advancement of the human race. Oh yeah, you also smell bad.