The mail bag

Where is the new one?

In your mom’s bed.

You know it COULD eventually be that SOME people still have a life and actually (gasp) work to do? I doubt a mailbag is done in 5 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know part of it had to do with lack of responses, and the group not being able to get together and work on the answers. But it should be here soon!

Confucious say, the quickest way to get a mailbag is to not complain about it. And to submit responses.

DELAYED!!!11

Its in a different time zone.

But seriously, the staff is inquiring about it too 8P. We’re working on it.

Yea, i’ve been wondering that too.

I mean, all the “Mailbag is delayed” topics in the chat didn’t explain the situation well enough to me.

I would have written in, but I didn’t have anything to write about for the current topic at hand. Maybe they just don’t have enough responses?

Originally posted by Sinistral
Its in a different time zone.

Such a harsh insult was uncalled for Sin, now apologize.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
[b]In your mom’s bed.

You know it COULD eventually be that SOME people still have a life and actually (gasp) work to do? I doubt a mailbag is done in 5 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

It takes 7.

That was awfully mean, Sin ;_;

((Takes 24 Mailbag hours for it to be made and posted, and then it resets back to midnight.))

“What time is it in Mailbag?”
“3 a.m.”
“Oh good. We got plenty of time.”

>.>

Dudes, put me in charge of the mailbag

I’m bored.

Dude, everyone would agree the one where I co-hosted is the best, so I should come back. >.>

Cala, you and I should have a baby. And that baby should host.

<strike>And we’ll use that baby to pull the strings and take over RPGC.</strike>GOOD IDEA. cough

Charle for mailbag.

Wow, I’m not the only one wondering about it :hahaha; . I would send a response but I don’t have anything to say about the current topic either. 984, SG, and Kag rock!

it’ll be up in a week or two.

If you vote for me, I promise to have twice as many mailbags in half that time!