The line to end all lines

Actually, there were extra twists to that line DS, though it is descriptive of the sheer length. I didnt end yelling too much at the chick at the counter, more at the OTHER AC personel I spotted from the line. They fled. I was really pissed off not only because of the wait, not only because of the 1 person at the counter who spent at least 15-25 minutes on just a single REALLY FUCKING STUPID asian group, but also because it was getting close to 8:30 and we had barely moved in 45-60 minutes (note Faes flight left at 8:50). We were there for 2 fucking hours -_-;;

And yeah, it was probably traumatic for a couple kids cuz I started getting loud and very profane, making the crowed very…fidgety. After glaring down and wtfing at the AC dudes for almost letting a free for all happen in the lines because people were also starting to get upset (yay for how people do stuff if others do it), we finally got through. I think they made us go first after a group of old people because they noticed I either was inciting issues or because they just wanted to get us the hell out. Its really funny how much ass some people can kiss.

I also went to sleep as soon as we hit Roots` house. Woke up it was…2:30…

Though in a different sense, the line to end all lines was what Roots said that was the neighbour; we broke the wall. Man, I`m still laughing about that.

yeha that was gold, we gotta get Hiei to post that clip with english subtitles.

Woke up 1h30 ago, stared at my computer for a moment, realised I had left the last mission of Frozen Throne undone, after a bout of ‘GRAAAAAAAARGH!’-ness, I went on a rampage and cleansed the map, entirely, with no exceptions.

Ahh, anger and WC3 mix well. Insert appropraite Star Wars comment here.

interesting… The thing about the wall was that we were all playing DDR with Hiei’s metal DDR pads. After about half an hour the neighbor called saying the wall was cracking in front of his eyes. We have it all on digital video ^^

Airport lines are the worst, and on my last trip to Hawaii, Every flight we were on got delayed.

Originally posted by Drak
interesting… The thing about the wall was that we were all playing DDR with Hiei’s metal DDR pads. After about half an hour the neighbor called saying the wall was cracking in front of his eyes. We have it all on digital video ^^

Upload that! ^_- DDR Demolition Edition.

I just copied it on VHS. I’ll upload it later tonight, I’ll start a thread for the video. I need to edit it and all so it can take 30 minutes to show the ddr game, roots answering and all. hehe.

Such a priceless moment…

Some moments are priceless … for the rest (especially broken walls) there’s master card.

btw guys, why didyou film 45% of the night with the camera turned on a 90 degrees angle? O_o

I had the camera for like, one DDR moment, and I filmed it not 90 degrees.

And yeah, that line was just priceless.

Don’t ask me , I wasn’t filming.

Welcome back guys. Hope you had fun.

The longest I ever stood in line was at Disney World. I waited three hours to get on Space Mountain. It was so worth it though, it’s gotta be my favorite roller coaster.

Yeah, that was the day for airport incompetence it seems! On my connection flight to Vancouver, they didn’t tell any of us that connecting flights to the U.S. had a completely different baggage claim area. All of the horrible customs lines were so long I nearly missed my flight. They rushed me out just as the left engine was starting to spin, and the airline attendant had to flag the guy down so I could get on board.

Ironically they were charging an $8 airport improvement fee.

Anyway, concerning the first line, it was such a relief to have those guys there, especially when Sin started chasing down the ever-smiling vapid line monitor. But don’t start thinking he’s THAT scary…he cussed with a big ol’ smile on his face, it was actually kind of funny! Man, I miss you guys already!

Originally posted by Faetan
[b]Yeah, that was the day for airport incompetence it seems! On my connection flight to Vancouver, they didn’t tell any of us that connecting flights to the U.S. had a completely different baggage claim area. All of the horrible customs lines were so long I nearly missed my flight. They rushed me out just as the left engine was starting to spin, and the airline attendant had to flag the guy down so I could get on board.

Ironically they were charging an $8 airport improvement fee.

Anyway, concerning the first line, it was such a relief to have those guys there, especially when Sin started chasing down the ever-smiling vapid line monitor. But don’t start thinking he’s THAT scary…he cussed with a big ol’ smile on his face, it was actually kind of funny! Man, I miss you guys already! [/b]

They had to actually FLAG an airplane down? Now that would have been something to see…

Heh. “Airplane! Airplane!”

Well not DOWN, it hadn’t moved, but we had to catch their attention somehow!

You could always shout out “I HAVE A BOMB!”

That will get some attention.

And then, when you see this, you know the reason why most people hate air transportation.

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]You could always shout out “I HAVE A BOMB!”

That will get some attention. [/b]

The attention of men in uniforms sure. Like that King of the Hill ep where Hank’s turkey attracts the bomb sniffer dogs…