Originally posted by Karlemagne
KILTASTIC!

Good one Charl.

Originally posted by Cidolfas
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimbal in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe.

I love the Jabberwock poem! Got the entire thing memorized!

…Yeah, i know, I’m pathetic.

You can sing “Jabberwock” to the tune of Greensleeves. I have before.

You can also substitute biology terms to create a narration for a trippy (probably drug-induced) video about protein reproduction that involves interpretive dance and reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally strange outfits. That was the second funniest thing I ever saw as part of class in school.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]I’ll take one. :stuck_out_tongue: And because I suck at FPS, I’ll be the one stuck being the designated driver! (To clarify, I’d SUCK at shaking hands with people, and they wouldn’t let me have a drink. Cuz they don’t like me. Yeah.) :mwahaha:

enters “Killographic” into her vocabulary of overused funny things [/b]

I’m exactly the same way. I’ve refused to play FPSs after my friend repeatedly kicked my ass in a PS2 Bond game. I dont’ remember the name of it, and I really don’t because it’s in my pile of games to trade in but alway forget :hahaha; .

I like you Nessa :kissy: .

A good amount of words in the english language were either long term borrowed, traded, stolen, or mugged from other languages. Or at least words that find thiere direct roots in the other languages.

If I recall, a good 1/4 of english words have french roots.

Thoses who talk about the ‘purity’ of the english language should know it’s aint excatly pure. :smiley:

I love killographic games. There need to be more of them.