The Greatest Internet Quiz Ever

You’re pretty metal. I think you could last at least one thirty.

41 seconds, I thought it would be longer considering I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

Well, Mr. Intern here(me!) can last 1:25 with a raptor. Though on an EXTREMELY lucky day I could probably kill it or get away(dizzy the raptor and lift the bed enough to get the chain out and then run away as it tries to go after you).

Are you a fucking cometeor?

Yeah, I didn’t think so. It’s not if, it’s when. And that when cannot be over 2 minutes.

60 seconds, though I may have embellished my abilities a little.

but seriously, why would he pick raptor? Why not, lion, or bear, or some other animal?

Raptors are . . . badass . . . though I wouldn’t be fazed by a fossil. Personally, I don’t think any of us would last more than 5 seconds :wink: (against one of flesh and blood and bones with marrow in them)

1 minute, 19 seconds

Originally Posted by Curtis
but seriously, why would he pick raptor? Why not, lion, or bear, or some other animal?

Because you can’t go out and get yourself a raptor to chain to both yourself and your bunk and thus dodging the fiercest predator of them all.

Lawyers!

The result of the Lawyer quiz would be counted in years though.

Probably to increase the amount of fantasy that is already involved in a question regarding being chained to a bunk bed with a ferocious carnivore.

I’ll bet you all answered “Yes, I’ve had years of training” to question number six. A purple belt from a strip mall aikido training center doesn’t count as “years of training”

Black belt in Muay Thai and Competitive fencing along with training in Aikido and Judo

:slight_smile:

I have killed dinosaurs without any equipment on (FFVI?).Nah, I put “wrestled with friends”.

I have actually wrestled before. It was in middle school. :smiley:

You, uh, do know that there is not a single school of Muay Thai which has traditionally ranked by coloured belts, right?

You realize that I got like 8000000 minutes right?

As my grandma used to tell me, “What dinosaurs don’t kill, old age will.”

Meh, of course its level 1, 2, and instructor under the Thai Boxing Association of USA, I’m level 2. However some schools have “untraditionally” as I call it, incorporated levels into belts as there is no official ranking system . . . period. So schools have tried to make their OWN ranking system through student development. If level 2 is what eases your mind, than level 2 it is.

You know this I’m sure.
Not that it matters, anyone can make their own system. However the levels have become official in the US

Well, there’s a sorta-official, but mostly stupid and meaningless, ranking system that’s based entirely on competition, but that exists only in vague terms that failed to make any more sense after twelve years of doing it than they did the first time I heard results announced. My Ajarn said it’s an antiquated holdover from the old Thai dynasties, where it was equivalent to a modern seeding system. Nowadays (or, at least up-until-the-coup-a-days), it lets stupid 16 year-old kids (read: me) be proud to get new titles they (read: I) can’t really pronounce.

Since the style I do isn’t really accepted by the TBA, I don’t know too much about its ranks (does it really just have instructor? Not Ajarn, Kru Ajarn, and like five other kinds of Ajarn?), I would just worry a Muay Thai school giving out kyu/dan style ranks is a McDojo. “Level 2” I will agree, sounds pretty stupid and lame. I wouldn’t say “I’m a level two kickboxer.”

I win! 35 seconds! I will officially be the quickest eaten!

Heh, I’ve never so much as been in a fist fight.