The gratuitous Matrix 3 thread

The Twins were undoubtadly the best characters there. Even though they only spoke three sentences, they were the epitome of style.

Plus those two scene on the freeway chase where one fought Morpheus in the car, and then fell out and was picked up by the other by phasing throught the car was pure class.

Yeah the twins are great, and since they hail from the same part of England as me, that’s a bonus.

The reason that they could never leave through cellphones was because they had to hardwire themselves to the matrix. They couldn’t exactly plug loads of cables into a cellphone and it’ll still be practical.

Remember in the first movie where Cypher was killing off everybody? Notice how many wires were coming out of the phone? They were to get out of the matrix.

I thought it was something like that. They never really explained that in the film…

Can’t wait for the last film. Even f the plot will suck, the Seige of Zion will rock.

That rave was just an excuse for a huge orgy! I mean, come on, they put that in there just to get more people to go see it! Not that they needed to, of course.

W e would have went to see it anyway. I wonder what was going through their heads when they made the storyboards…