The Girl of Your Dreams...

Can only be found in the funnies.

But she can’t say “I do”. If you photoshop it, not only is it non-canon, but you have become a mary sue as well.

I want to say a funny comment, but words tend to escape me here… Seriously? WTF? At least when people think I’m crazy, I can go and point to this.

When I saw this topic I immediately thought of this (it may take awhile to get to my point though).

Having read that article just now I guess it really is a problem. Oh well, can’t be any crazier than that guy Infonick was posting about here. <.<

Marry me Orihime-chan~ ( ・ω・)

What I find stranger is that the leader of Japan admits to being an avid comic-book fan. Way different culture over there.

I can sorta understand someone wanting this. It reminds me of the manga Mar–the main hero was a super nerd who wanted to live in a fantasy world.

Article quote:
“I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world,” he wrote.

“However, that seems impossible with present-day technology. Therefore, at the very least, would it be possible to legally authorize marriage with a two-dimensional character?”

I think this issue comes from an unhealthy obsession with manga. People want to “escape” into their comics and not live in the real world.

Now I realize I am probably stating the obvious, but I wanted to get that off my chest after realizing some people have such an obsession with manga.

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/DQZ3mNX2FyY&hl=en&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/DQZ3mNX2FyY&hl=en&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>

I’m sure many presidents of the United Sates enjoyed Western popular culture, they probably just didn’t want to admit it to everyone else. I think it’s cool that he’d be willing to let others know about it, especially with how harmless it is.

Damn. And I thought I had problems when I was obsessed over my high school physics teacher. That got so weird…

Then I got to college and stuck it up some girls butt.

Problem solved; The. End.

Pretend I posted this image on November 5, all things being equal.

I laughed so hard, thank you. :toast:

You’re welcome.

Okay now this is just too strange, even for me.

The worse thing is, I probably know some people who would sign such a stupid petition.

LOL, also my first thought! What’s wrong with those guys…open your eyes already.

Yam Koo!
I love you for that pic. Brings me back :smiley:

:cool: