The fun is a possibility which there will be to this,

They even have a word for this.

“Engrish.”

Mmm…language ramen.

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
[b]They even have a word for this.

“Engrish.”

Mmm…language ramen. [/b]

Not only do they have a word for it, they have websites devoted to it. Can’t remember any right now, but they do.

Mmm, ramen noodles.

What about www.engrish.com?

Behold, the Blue Dragon!

“And the people where day thing is lost there do not know somewhere to come. And the sibling runs because of the reason absolutely, everything and thing happen with the sky. And the people are surprised, the friend who has new name and bird differs!”

And the other part?

Scroll 2 is opened.
As for your hand! It starts sweating for your extreme excitation!

"5 it should find 3 is one. One gives the sun where access and the blade are attached. In order the staff of age, to conquer the enemy. In order sphere of the silver make, to banish next. Two connections and gold blade. As for the last platinum angle which it should execute. "

And finally, my favorite Shadowgate spell, Motari Riseth.

As for the light/write in order to form the ogre of the death A whose Admidst which is the intelligence where life is lost is very hot, being bet on because the sword protects, if you must put in place his key A bridge, at the place where it is Motari Riseth which raises the wind of the dim circular road at the place where it is the dream frontal kind which is free with badness

The expensive tinted glasses, season three it hits to pair of the hug/grope, " you thing 1 phil important position, all and the ethics the asinine gets the fact that it loses all your moral and " it is only " the hairstyle (comfort more sickle the thing - to recover, el from that place throw the E for dye in inside), You in the first hwum it hits wearing " popularity " cloth you the fact that in necessity greeting (are special at the outside of the relief army chest and the male it sees, all it has sexual intercourse - as method this two percentages being a real as cold as ice thing, what kind of and up - the reason woman it thinks; When meaning heart one sound (read the cliff week in which one peeling what kind of Ayn Rand book the thing, you to under sufficiency in idiotic thing comfort comes help in necessity), faux accent (in not needing) it speaks inside, being to a social infrastructure which is meaningless the society sucking and love and friendship is not a all value anti- luck the retention which it does, regarding the namedrop the woman (to they it will be extensive, When inside the front of the first hour most Um the water e Oh! it spreads out it has sexual intercourse inside the grudge which is and lascivious method, you until now (and, angle one which you do not have), and last, talk there being a possibility of spreading out, the field where it does the thing as the each philosopher thing), rough acoustic talks the inside the idiotic thing absolutely in sexual intercourse to peel, it does not ask why in in me to dry, currently is, the innumerable difficulties society sucks they afterwords the groping, but to peel, as it referred) only, for the smile Korean-American smallness thing that time period it talked. Anyhow it is clear to repair, this in the family the enemy year sup has inside the front of the mirror and when it goes and you are exceeded weight (that, it is easy necessary shyly about crawls) the smile Korean-American smallness thing dietary treatment which spreads out one thing, grudge, to fall but in necessity and pay. You pointy region the woman fall hereupon inside month and the fend I guarantee the fact that must do. When I see will be extensive, the fault which is only will go out quite and eagerly, it will hit the target quite, is, in you who means that that will only get even but the woman more inside end. "

Originally posted by IonMage
[b]
well, entering AYBABTU into the english-japanese-english process, i got "Your basis everything belongs to us, it is "

is that yoda speaking? [/b]

The thing must differ, I redid it and got something else totally different.

This is from the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance site in Japan (link at the bottom).

Make wait it did!
On this day February 14th St.Valentine’s Day FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE
More and more it is sale.
Don’t you think? with protagonist Marsh, the ‚Á drill please think the venture to strange worldwide ƒCƒ”ƒ@ƒŠ[ƒX and enjoy.
Various races, colorful job. It does some companions and what kind of venture, your circumstance!
Equal to the number of prayers ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ƒtƒ@ƒ“ƒ^ƒW[ which has the strategy.
The charm the world where it overflows please take this work which is stuffed tightly in the portable game machine by all means in the hand.
Doing the expectation which in about the ‚Þ, can certainly discover just your enjoyment densely…
Also the most swift attack abbreviation book, is simultaneous sale with the software from Shueisha Publishing Co., Ltd. ƒfƒWƒL�c[ƒu!
This in pleasure!

http://www.fft-a.com/index_mov.html

They are all fools whom it spreads out. Escape to the front of my anger.

Was;

You are all fools. Flee before my wrath.

EDIT: Also, my sig:

Your U li three U li three the sugar rushing child, goes out in the fics which is severe and by you anger it is born. Due to the different good author the truth grudge it is rough and it treats and the good talk all your oneself writes a small pan dream in vindication to use, imagining which you is severe substitution it uses. An easier It? With the s it spreads out with quickly and in order to write the don which it learns? The t is how necessary, that you who is not anyhow the extensive fool, you shedding of blood percentage f- g U fics who is legitimate it does and arranges them in the web which it thinks the wet dream of their oneself who and makes your oneself of the exactly together by thousands different fools thousands which hour it carries through well the hasn? The t by alternate volume truth grudge coming. You to connect, that angsty sexual intercourse the damnedLiveJournal it adopts a space in substitution in the place where you inside that of Ud moan are legitimate. And don? t? IT? The s my first fic it thinks? The writer who is terrible us to have sexual intercourse all you? The re and in order to get better well the branch the you which is not? Because knows the re, will get a sympathy in you. Only the keyboard, let far and fall and a word and and can convert in the person it writes give charge of. The investigation which is only there is you recovers and compared to and in me by it knows by the person who is Iss, it is like that and it converts and and it falls, it sits, it sees, the IT which the Reading carries through well? The s it is a book which is severe!

The illusion after from that place continuously is your last visit the thread of the Ren 52 and point because of 221! The hour is now 07:19PM. It visited in the end which spreads out: 09-22-200302:24PM. View new point.

The Ren- 0 things which it spreads out the new message (s) there is your last visit because of this. (The message which 0 things is ignorant inside all your folder which it spreads out and there is the total message of 5 things.)