The Executioner Game!

We live if we send you places?

Nope.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

We live if we have anything to do with females/money (or the mix of two, prostitution)?

Nope Cala. And this time, 984, you live.

Oh wait. No. You can live the first time too, 984. I’m sorry.

We live if we beg by attaching a value or trait to ourselves, by making ourselves out to be ‘contributing members of society’ (in quotes, since eating pussy may or may not be a contributing factor, depending on your moral views, or your idea of contributing).

I wouldn’t say it’s a contributon to society, unless you use it as birth control.

But no, IonMage.

If you spare me, I shall travel the world doing good deeds in your name.

Are we allowed multiple guesses? If not, I’ll spoil my newer guess.

Is it based off whether you try a hostile means of survival, IE ‘don’t kill me, or I’ll kill these people’, or whether someone just uses a nicer form of pleading. The nice, humble pleading being the survivor?

Hmmm, I like good deeds in my name.

But you die anyway.

And nope IonMage, sorry.

Hint: The rule may not be in the plea, but how the plea is given. Pay very close attention to the details. I picked an easy-to-miss one on purpose.

Is the format of ‘spare me, I do so and so’ the winner?

Spare me, I am the master of Orion.

Edit: Made more suitable to myself.

No, but you get to live anyway.

Spare me, for I am your friend.

That is always a consideration, Archone.

However, you are not a friend of the axe. chop

spare me and I will give you this copy of viaras gone wild.

:moogle:)( Hey that mine!!

Spare me, and I shall do a random nice thing.

Spare me or a nuclear bomb will detonate in every major city in the western hemispere. That, and I’m a friend of the axe, my patronage got him through college.

Cait Sith: Nope. You die now.

GG: Acceptable. You may live.

Him: Sounds like two pleas to me. However, both are valid, thus you may live.

spare me and I won’t have my friend metal gear rex here pound you into a bloody past.

:moogle: Damn it cait quite taking my stuff!!!

Nope, you die now. kills you and wrecks Metal Gear Rex