The E3 thread

The MS conference is happening right now. Some very nice releases coming up: L4D2, MGS: Rising, FFXIII.

Apparently Sony has some big surprise up its sleeve. I guess we’ll see.

I always liked Raiden :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

edit: Sony’s big surprise is probably just PSP Go and possibly FF7 for PSP/PS3 :frowning:

There’s been rumors that Nintendo will announce a new Mario game. I guess we’ll see tomorrow.

Those same rumors also say it’ll be out by the end of this year, so I dunno. If it were a Mario Galaxy-esque Wii game, wouldn’t we have heard something on it by now? Maybe it’s New Super Mario Bros 2, or a new Paper Mario. (speaking of Mario, where’s our Mario and Luigi 3?)

Shadow Complex looks to be doing it’s best Metroid, and Bayonetta looks to be made of nine different kinds of win.

So far so good.

I’m very curious what will happen with project Natal.

Natal in action: http://kotaku.com/5274539/see-microsofts-project-natal-in-action

lets not forget Infamous and The Agency for sony.

Project Natal is going to become self-aware and kill us all. Just saying.

So, Project Natal=SKYNET?

What are you guys going on about? Project Natal is Notatall like SkyNET. You have nothing to fear in hooking up your weapon defensive systems to Natal, and in fact it would be quite honored in the trust you place in it.

Nintendo will release Paper Mario DS and a newer handheld system than the DSi including phone support and wireless internet that runs off the Opera browser.

And hype the hell out of each.

And then Microsoft will break all barriers of the FPS genre and introduce a monkey as a protagonist, wheras you can wield THREE guns at once. (hand, hand, tail) It will, of course, look damn good.

And that comment was not posted by an evil AI masquerading as Killmore. :wink:

PS: What’s L4D2?

Left 4 Dead 2.

New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Was hoping more for a DS Mario, since…well, I’d need more people to enjoy this one to the fullest. But it’s probably pretty fun anyway.

Golden Sun DS ftw

Time to whip out my old, old, incredibly old GBA saves.

GOLDEN SUN DS CONFIRMED

GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YES YESY YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

As you can see, I am quite pleased by this turn of events.

GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS GOLDEN SUN DS

Mario Galaxy 2!? AND a Team Ninja METROID!?!?! :hyperven:

Nintendo won an E3. Sweet

On the Sony side MGS 5 is coming to the PSP under the name of Peace Walker. Set in the 70s and features an army of Snakes ftfw!

And now a Trailer for MGS PW.

Also FF VII now on PSN.

ALSO ALSO FF XIVan mmo.

Another Goddamned MMO? I hope the execs at Square-Enix hang themselves.

Well they can’t milk FFXI forever, it’s showing wrinkles and aging by this point…