The Dresden Files the series...

…premeres in a little under two hours, local time. Anyone besides me tuning in?

I’d love to if I had any actual TV channels. This is one I’m definitely thinking about buying the DVD if and when it comes out (this and Heroes). I haven’t bought a single DVD yet in my life, not counting FF7AC, so that should tell you how excited I am about it. :sunglasses: The book series is one of my favorites ever.

If I had a-Cable, I would be. If it’s on reg’lar TV, it sucks I missed it.

…I thought it premiered on Monday.

…I’m going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Yours too? Awesome. :smiley:

Having watched it? The deviations are many, but for the most part, it works.

Justin = Harry’s uncle? Kinda weird.

I’ll definately tune in again.

I recorded it, haven’t got to watch it yet as I am still at school.

I taped the show yesterday, and started watching it this morning. Very interesting, I am definitely hooked.

I know nothing about the series, but I find the concept intriguing. I’ll check it out. (Glenton told me about it last night, and we talked about other fantasy/mystery Tv shows, like the Night Stalker.)

Speaking of cool shows, HEROES returns tonight, don’t miss it!

I was really waiting for the new Battlestar Galactica season, but I ended up watching this too. Needless to say, I’ll be watching two hours of TV a week instead of just one :slight_smile:

I know this is off topic, but I found you, you’re it.

I don’t want to dedicate myself to following ANOTHER tv show. I’ll check it out when it all comes out on DVD.:moonwalk:

As long as I’m not that It from the Ebay commercials, I will scheme awhile before continuing.

As for the show. After watching it, and seeing the previews for the next episode, I think that they’ve portrayed Desdan all wrong. He’s supposed to be a clutz-o, “blue collar” wizard. The amount of awesomeness in the show is still good, though.