The day draws near.

Well, we finally got our flight and we leave pretty soon. I say good by to my family on Wednesday. We finished up the training schedule on Friday. Our field eercise was pretty lame. They hired actors and spent a bunch of money on it, but I never saw the actors. They never came to my post and we never did the hardcore stuff. The coolest thing we did was a night/morning vehicle mounted patrol in the fog without lights on and without NVGs (it was pretty much pitch black except for some stars). I was a driver for one of the vehicles, so I had fun, but the guys in the back were probably freezing and didn’t have much fun. It sucked that the lead vehicle was speeding like crazy (going 35-45 off-road, in pitch black without any lights on) and I had to follow him.

Anyway, I’m leaving soon and I’m not quite sure when I’ll be able to get back (after Wednesday that is).

Take some pictures in Somalia and post them here.

Good luck on your mission thingy. :’)

Take care, Info. Good luck!

Try not to catch any weird diseases! Oh, and avoid bullets:P

Best of luck, man. salutes

Especially Motaba! (Sorry, had to say it)

Seriously though, good luck Info, and peace out. salute

Command?

Stay alive.

Good luck man.

Remember, if you kill anyone, eat their heart to gain their courage! Their rich, tasty courage!

Two of the best pieces of advice I’ve ever seen!
Take care. :slight_smile:

Best of luck. Take care. And shoot first, ask questions later.

And explosives, those are much much worse than bullets. Also I second what YP said, cause he’s awesome.

Best wishes, Info.

:cool:

or you could just forget the questions, since corpses can’t answer.

don’t die.

Don’t get killed. You’re cool.

So yeah. Stay alive. :slight_smile:

Godspeed Info.

salutes