The Book of Ramen

Check that crap out:P

That crap is crap… man
But… heh… kidding. My mom has made some meal using it and just added some eggs and peas. Tasty.

Ugh. I can’t stand ramen, after eating that crap for years as a kid.

My roommates for next year are lucky that I’m going to be doing the cooking. We’ll be the only college students that actually eat semi-balanced meals (like pizza and rice :P).

Yeah, pizza and rice is <i>completely</i> balanced :stuck_out_tongue:

I really enjoy having ramen on camping trips.

And I have lots of camping trips.

This is the most stupid name for a book I’ve ever seen

I eat Ramen alot, not the packaged kind, the Ramen that’s in the cup. Comes with dehydrated peas, corn, and carrots. It’s not bad though, good with a glass of soy milk…

Yeah, I eat the Cup o Noodles ramen alot too.

I don’t like the cup ramen, the packaged stuff’s better.

Ramen!

Now all I have to do is to see if that local Asian store sells ramen, haven’t found it anywhere else.

I used to eat ramen more frequently during my teenage years, but my taste for it has declined immensely since then, perhaps for the same reasons as Kero has stated.

Soda, Noodles and Snacks… What a healthy “I’ll survive past my 50’s” combination of food :stuck_out_tongue:

Yum, ramen is good n’ quick to make…it tastes bland with just the little packets of seasoning that come with it, but I put in extra stuffs. I add cayenne pepper, lite Kikkoman soy sause, crushed garlic cloves, some finely chopped onion, red chili powder, a couple jalapeno slices, and then add either tofu or chicken. It’ll make your tongue singe, but it’s soo good. =D

(edit: this also acts as a good decongestant when you have a cold)

Chicken Ramen with some roasted chicken throw in there is really good and works as an quick and easy dinner.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Ramen!

Now all I have to do is to see if that local Asian store sells ramen, haven’t found it anywhere else. [/b]

I’ve seen Ramen in the supermarkets in my town.

My Scout Troop is like, obsessed with Ramen.

Scouts are obsessed with ramen because it comes in it’s own cup, so when your camping you eat the ramen, then use the cup for the rest of your food, makes KP a snap.

Vicki Gabereau, CBC National Radio
“Children would love this, wouldn’t they!”

I’d say that line alone made it worth my time clicking the link.

Hell, you could buy over 70 packages of Ramen for the price of that book.

And the ones that come in a cup are better, but the packages without one are cheaper :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Trillian
[b]Yum, ramen is good n’ quick to make…it tastes bland with just the little packets of seasoning that come with it, but I put in extra stuffs. I add cayenne pepper, lite Kikkoman soy sause, crushed garlic cloves, some finely chopped onion, red chili powder, a couple jalapeno slices, and then add either tofu or chicken. It’ll make your tongue singe, but it’s soo good. =D

(edit: this also acts as a good decongestant when you have a cold) [/b]

Sound’s like what my best friend used to do, only he added Tobasco and hoseradish too, he would have added wasabi but everyone on the street talked him out of it, we didn’t want a fire on our hands.

One of my brother’s friends eats the packaged noodles raw, he gives the flavor packages to my brother, who gives them to me. I mix the flavors. Best combination: Beef and shrimp.

Interesting; i’d never considered mixing the two flavors simply due to the salt overload:P