The Black Queen Marches onto the VC!!!

Wii owners rejoice!

Ogre Battle has joined the party (and for less than sixty bucks no less)!

The article makes a mistake, though. They might have gotten away with it if they said Square-Enix, but they said Square. It was developed by Enix, bitchtits.

Now if they do Ogre Battle 64 next, I may get a Wii. I never finished it. I stil have my N64 and catridge, but I doubt the battery in it works any more.

Cool. Might have to check that out.

BahamutXero: You never know. Those internal batteries last for quite a few years. Some at least over a decade.

That’s great! Now even more people can rage over how the karma/popularity system can screw you over no matter what you do. :smiley:

Oh, wait… >_>

Really, I thought they only lasted about a year? Maybe I’m thinking about the old NES cartridges.

Originally Posted by BahamutXero
[i]
Quote:

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Ultratech87 View Post
[i]Cool. Might have to check that out.

BahamutXero: You never know. Those internal batteries last for quite a few years. Some at least over a decade.[/i]

Really, I thought they only lasted about a year? Maybe I’m thinking about the old NES cartridges. [/i][/QUOTE]

Those suckas last even longer. Seriously, I’ve never had any problem with battery backed saves since 1986!

I must have been thinking about something else then. I thought I remembered someboy telling me some sort of battery lasted only a year. Oh well, thanks for the info!

Actually, it was developed by Quest and released in Japan by Imagineer. It was licensed to Enix for the US, long before they would actually own it.

Well, yeah, but I didn’t want to sound like a TOTAL douche. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Final Fantasy 1 for the original NES still works just fine, and that came out in like 86/87. I’ll bet your copy of Ogre 64 still works great.

I totally loved Ogre Battle, and plan to get that for the console ASAP.

Thanks for the info! I kinda want to start up a new game on my PSX MotBQ now.