taken my from
taken speech
to hear
my taken arms my
taken legs
my soul
the left I with life in hell

I shoulda thought of this one sooner, it sounds funneh :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Lol that honestly made my day. Especially the landmine part… ooooh that’s funny man.

I have to post one more that I just couldn’t resist. :mwahaha:

In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! And being the cleanly growing for the person where I am white you call girlies everything. Tres namely cuatro namely cinco namely cinco namely seis of Uno and dos. The fairness which which that should obtain today of type you have known that it is eager. There are no our subjects, he where his forgery that it is cool is in any case and is not. him to possess the beginning, possesses style, healthy him as for everything which has been lacking consists denial. So, you do not have to discuss that, straight you do not have to make. You have known that he really does not obtain that in any case. The play of Gotta field, substance maintains that. For you method and method because of you. So, if you do not appraise, fair overcompensate namely you have known that you always can go in the Ricki lake, at least. The world needs wannabes, therefore just a little, just a little do the brand-new thing. In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! (For the white person where and I being the clean growing you say girlies everything). The cool condition where there is he is needed, is enough exactly, but, there was no cube of the ice, therefore he bought the vanilla ice. If two degrees you see, he crosses, that lily it is slow, when it is the kicking gonna, now cruising simultaneously with that Pinto, he looks at homies! So, you do not have to discuss that, straight you do not have to make. You have known that he really does not obtain that in any case. The play of Gotta field, substance maintains that. For you method and method because of you. So, if you do not appraise, fair overcompensate namely you have known that you always can go in the Ricki lake, at least. The world loves wannabes, therefore just a little, just a little do the brand-new thing. Now he can obtain tattoo, gettin which is he ’ the ink which is done has obtained. He asked “13”, but, it pulled those, "31. "The hip you try excessively eagerly, in his himself heart, he is not, dopest travelling which is he considerably, but, thing the friend means that he is. In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! In me give huh of baby namely uh namely huh of uh to that! Tres namely cuatro namely cinco namely cinco namely seis of uno and dos. So, you do not have to discuss that, straight you do not have to make. You have known that he really does not obtain that in any case. The play of Gotta field, substance maintains that. For you method and method because of you. So, if you do not appraise, fair overcompensate namely you have known that you always can go in the Ricki lake, at least. The world needs wannabes-a namely worldwide love wannabes-a. A little wannabes will be obtained already. And just a little, just a little do the brand-new thing!

Landmines have taken my seeing!

This is good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Obtaining obtaining everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there is a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything is the fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for everything is the wanna of the I the fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom which zooming zooming it zooms zooms, inspection namely the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3-4 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, it is called 1 Rump shaker, you the body of year, the prize here is obtained, being to come and, to obtain me, before ’ entering into the entire seduction hip of the convenient Slidin ’ from the surface, as for that the around your Delaware state with my nail N Virginian Ticklin from comin New York to wobble of feet A ', So as for the jiggle which is now can being able to point the night completely as for the candy rather than my you saying your rump the hint where you who are ’ the manly of the feelin which is shaken are, it is sweet the way, it is the part, seems like sword flip town of the long chop, it is ’ the mighty person to the mouse of the methodological turnin because therefore you like the dies shake that, but, As for the A+ obtaining the surprise you look at me, as for the back section braker where it permits and encounters and is now I you like the rump shaker, the rump of the hatchet everything which makes that you observe at it shakes possible is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there is a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, As for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there is a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, inspection namely the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3-4 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1 that is Teddy, 1-2 the preparation which has returned home with the Wreckx N effect of the register person in charge in fact was possible, but as for me the break down lorry, ’ the shakin ’ rumps of the chain honey it is separated from the track/truck, ’ It supports those with profit of the shakin which the cuties stabilizes, but, as for the relaxin ’ you, you are made to sit down, the cool flowin behavior like the cock which is not meant from the being crowded like a kind of sound limit in order to jump in you whom you obtain and are not meant ’ it is plugged, but, in the hotties of the jet aircraft party your rump as for me who am made to shake the method you melting your hair, the uh which that makes, depending upon the uh which is you to be exactly small, Me as for me who like the uh which likes the stylish clothing which you have learned your uh and the wanna as for everything which is obtained is the wanna of the I zooming zooming it zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything be a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything be a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, do the fair vibration of boom boom to shake that, shake, Does to shake, now she the bat of all birthdays, makin ’ me who can use the body and the mind which are exposed shake as for the wanna to the left that squish of the rumper she like the vibration of fairer auxiliary woofer of the game, I the stickin ’ the poom-poom come in pass to her all single night, the hock of the profit which does me who permit the fact that it shakes, to the vibration of the papa baby sends that, the baby shakes, meets to stoppa you it makes the air which is shaken, Now with you in stock of profit to the current right the makin ’ your grille which is to drop the stone of the methodological profit which is really with murder shakin ’ that, to be able to point that but ’ the pill of the fluid culture medium as for the sickness I many above to the treatin not to be ’ exactly ’ in the trickin, me ’ no of the meetin, no, no, no, no, no no, that baby who is shaken, that it shakes, As for I being possible to obtain that you like that it shakes being ’ as for everything which is not all tricks is the wanna of the I zooming zooming it zooms zooms in the treatin, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there to be a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there be a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, inspection namely the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3-4 inspection, The baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-1 inspection namely the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3-4 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2-3 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-2 inspection, the baby, inspection namely the baby, 1-1 everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, as for the fair vibration of boom boom everything there is a fair vibrating your rump of the boom boom where the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooming zooms zooms, everything is the wanna of the I zooming zooming zooms zooms, The fair vibration of boom boom is everything the wanna of the I your rump zooming zooms zooms

As for that when true walking lonely road Ohio state where the darkness is your central you in you going down as been shine and the coming of the star of that evening perhaps to some rank you is from a house, as for the ut3uli5e of the Morni5e (as for the darkness it came) you your method of finding believing, (The darkness of the alanti5e of the Morni5e it fell) as for A as for that promise now has lived among you the call it is your traveling which acquires day with that and as been the shadow which throws May which leaves, as for the ut3uli5e of the Morni5e perhaps and is overcome the night rises with you in order to find the sun, (as for the darkness it came) you to believe your method of finding, (the darkness of the alanti5e of the Morni5e it fell) as for A as for the promise where promise now has lived among you now you have lived among you

It’s from a recent movie. With hobbits.

Calling is torn of the deep interior, oh, you you are so exquisite and in the mirror, all the Oh eyes of the midnight, if it could remain, but is right a visit all the “read vacancy the eyes” of the twisted midnight, twisting To the lights that charmers danced, I requested, “May that I cut inside” But never they stopped playing of “his song” of a happy song singing, I they have heard whispers in a note that congealed, I resonate Right like romantic verses, as soon as as a happy end as soon as it has taste of a memory, he twists to me hardly like romantic verses, as soon as like a happy twist of the end… that You to me twist you as slightly land as the new snow, kinematics on the boy who melts, and the melting far that you ignites like smoothly, you are so kinematic bathed in his radiation, I they melt In the brightness, in the dark, sunk in the velvet the rogación of this he will never finish in the shade of a star, in static pallor that I was never made I began Right like romantic verses, as soon as as a happy end as soon as it has taste of a memory, he hardly twists me like romantic verses, as soon as like a happy twist of the end… that you twist me You as slightly land as the new snow, kinematics on the boy that melts, and the melting far that you ignites like smoothly, you are so kinematic bathed in his radiation, I they melt All the colors on going away, all will give return to the gray to all the colors on going away, all will give return to the gray (all gray) that all the colors (all grays) on leaving (all gray) all will give to return to the gray (all gray) all the colors (all grays) on leaving (all gray) all will give return to the gray of the gray… You land as slightly as the new snow, kinematics on the boy who melts, and the melting far that you ignites like smoothly, you so kinematic are bathed in your radiation You you land as slightly as the new snow, kinematics you land as slightly as the new snow, and she melts earth far to him as slightly as the new snow, kinematic bathed in its radiation, I melts
Original Lyrics
Edit: AFI is coooool when it’s babeled

Hehe. I wonder whether the changes are happening in Eng->Jap or Jap->Eng?

Rage of Santo around my rage of Santo of the neck around my neck he never obtains to the rage of Santo of the respect around my neck You cleans it with a water spurt towards outside, you it cleans it with a water spurt outside the rage around my neck that you cleans it with a water spurt towards outside, you of Santo cleans it with a water spurt towards outside he never obtains to Cójalo respect everything and no grief which I strike the lights in these dark systems I need a voice I leave myself I let myself go taken frees he everything and taking no grief I strike the lights in noose dark of medallón of these systems, I they hang rage of Santo around my neck I feel my world to sacudarir like an Earth tremor that is hard to see clearly is he I? It is fear? I am angered in rage with you and you outside wanted my healthy rage and desire my rage hardly for me and I need my rage not to control and wanted that my rage was I and I need to fix my rage free free set free
Original Lyrics

‘St Anger’ to ‘Rage of Santo’? Babelfish needs better translators…

ROFL That sounds like a Sitcom about a guy named Santo going through anger management :stuck_out_tongue:
“Rage of Santo. Coming to NBC on Monday nights!”

Nah, more likely on FOX.

I left only my mind was needed hour I in target to obtain the memories of my mind What made it see I can I think that what I saw that the night was true fantasy and nonright Hardly what I saw in my old dreams he was he them reflections of my bent mind that I watched fixedly behind Roman Lettuce in my dreams is the evil face always there that twists my mind and it brings to me to make hopeles the night to me was black was not no use that celebrated back Roman Lettuce that as soon as I had to do era somebody that watched in the dark figures movement to me of the fog and the twist was all the this for true or a certain class of hell 666 the number of the hell and the fire of the beast was frezada to be sent the torches burned and asylum sings were praised whereas the fires begin to at night shout the carried out hands to the sky that shining ardent the ritual has begun the work of Satan becomes 666 is igniting the number of the sacrifice of the beast tonight This cannot go ignition I must inform to the law still conserves this is true dream or a certain crazy person but I feel that exhausted towards hordes evil singing they look like mesmerise that… the number of 666 cannot avoid its 666 eyes beast the one that it is for you and me I am becoming will return and have his body and I will do the burn to him that I have the fire I have the force I have the energy to make my taking evil its course

LOL! This is just class.

Welcome to the influence of Douglas Adams.

With the your birthday
Which is questioned with the your birthday
Which is questioned with the your birthday
You question you question with the your birthday
Of the valuable microphone!

Originally posted by Pierson
Welcome to the influence of Douglas Adams.

Huh? What does Douglas Adams have to do with Iron Maiden?