The Babelfish song game!

How the game works is, translate a popular song from English to Japanese and back again (multiple times if you REALLY wanna screw with it) with Babelfish, and others try to guess what it was originaly. If you need song lyrics, www.letssingit.com is a good site to get them. If you can’t fin them there, Google for it.

I’ll star with one that should be fairly easy.

I am the person of the iron! Did he lose that heart? As for him it can see or is he the blind person? If he is walking at all and applies and/or or moves his time the ‚Ô? He has lived or it has died? Is he thought inside that head? We worry us exactly, why it should, whether is, is he transferred there? As for him in the steel iron of the great magnetic field him future time of the time mankind when it travels between the today when you do not think that who whom it turned him him who scrutinizes the world where that vengeance which he opens eventually is planned exactly we want as for the boots where the lead which current him whom you do not think that one time him who turns their heads where no one or they exactly no one who is people here which is rescued help him we want him for the person of the iron which expands the vengeance of fear from murder of the grave possesses that vengeance is heavy when for the second time it can use the iron on life of the person, that victim of dread running It fills up fast sufficiently!

I saw something like this on a Pink Floyd forum earlier tonight… odd that it’s here too.
The song is Black Sabbath’s Iron Man.

*edit: This one should be easy… key word is should.

He can believe out there you in the cold weather, which keeps lonely old, you to me? He can believe you standing in the courses with itching feet and fading smile you to me? He do not help you them to bury the light give inside not without a fight. He would affect you out there on your own Sitting, which is bright by the telephone, you me? He you with you ear against the wall, which that someone waits, would affect you me proclaims? He you, would help you me to carry the stone? Open her heart, I come home. But it was only fantasy. The wall was too high, as you can see. No matter how he tried, he could not break freely. And the continuous screws ate into its brain. He you, being located in the road, which become always which you avowedly, can do you does, me to help? He you, beyond the wall, bottles in resounds out there breaking, can help you me? He explain you, not to me the fact that there is no hope at all together, which we fall, divided we [ clicks from television set, which is switched on ] “well, one hour of the daylight only received left. Better do you keep it “” to Isnt begun uncertain to travel over at night?” “here is many less safe to remain. They are gunna the father waive our trace, before long “” places can ride?” ", I can ride Yeah… Magaret to go time! Maigret, thanks for everything “” good-bye Chenga “” good-bye loss… “” I is back "

Flies are buzzing round my head Vultures circling the dead Picking up every last crumb The big fish eat the little ones The big fish eat the little ones Not my problem, give me some You can try the best you can If you try the best you can The best you can is good enough If you try the best you can If you try the best you can The best you can is good enough This one’s optimistic This one went to market This one just came out of the swamp This one dropped A payload Fodder for the animals Living ON animal farm If you try the best you can If you try the best you can The best you can is good enough If you try the best you can If you try the best you can The best you can is good enough I’d really like to help you and man I’d really like to help you, man Nervous messed up marionettes Floating around ON A prison ship If you try the best you can If you try the best you can The best you can is good enough If you can try the best you can If you try the best you can Dinosaurs roaming the Earth Dinosaurs roaming the Earth Dinosaurs roaming the Earth

The thunderclap and the lightning the victims of the destruction of Senseless of the revenge to take from the Gods of the fury now are cowardly operation for the security that stabs harlot to the payment for its sins that leave the operation of the virginal of the free suicide as if outside torn rasgadura and inside with the fog and the madness that we are trying to obtain to the message he to him military service of the metal of the military service of the metal of the military service of the chained metal and shaded it to be going behind nine and thousand services military of the metal for their soldiers had with the iron of the sacrifice mount or conquístese _ earth law what entailment to happen he his internal soul that twist and to give to return inside by fog and madness we to be to try to obtain message you he military military service metal military military service metal military military service metal we to be then one to stop as all we to be just as to fight one leather causes and to metal to be our uniform protection what we to be to alongside mount to take in world with our heavy metal that to separate message each one we to come we here to be to let go inside by fog and madness we to be to try to obtain for the message you he military service of the metal of the military service of the metal of the military service of the metal

Edit: Why don’t we just paste the original lyrics alongside these ones?

cause it’s more fun to make people guess.

And if you can’t get this one then there is no hope for you. I like the translation personally more than the original.:slight_smile:

As for the siren shouting, as for the fire, methodological tonight of the valley you have howled. The person, and there is a blade which so illuminates bright Ohio state in the shadow where the gun of that eye has been attached. Wickedness is with an air, in the sky is the killer of A the thunder, and according to bloodshot. Ohio state of the tunnel where fatal has risen, as for me Ohio state where I swear that it meets to the boy where the groove is young, as for him bubble beginning at heat. It is the only thing of this entire world of the baby of Ohio state, that purity, is the good right. And it is, as for the place where it goes with anywhere being wherever, is gonna there is always a light/write which. But the fact that I now, that obtained the fact that you break before the final crack of my dawn and come out was obtained. So we obtained the fact that our 1 nights are utilized together as much as possible. When being that, you have known, as for us is both, just it decides very. Like the bat from the hell I go when morning comes. When the night is like the bat from the hell, I keep doing doing. Like the bat from the hell I go when morning comes. The sun ended, and before the gate of the heaven like sinner, and but moonlight I who shine come and sink day when it crawls to you. I the highway like the repeated hitting ram of the motorcycle of the illusion where the silver make is black, am gonna which hits. The metal is hot and the time the engine is hungry, looking at the light/write entirely approximately there are we. You are not brought up in the hole where necessarily this corruption is old. Everything can obstruct growth, is lost. And what and shakes at all really the roll or there is no value of cost really, at all. If and as for me as for me on the other hand you and in addition all sounds me my center, with the remainder has known being damned has, if it does not come out under any condition, knowing the thing where I who perhaps am damned am damned. If as for I I have known that it is wanns damned, when the fact that it is damned is obtained, it dances with your night. When the fact that I am damned is obtained, you know that I is wanna damned. The fact that it is damned which knows that I is wanna damned was obtained. If as for I I have known that it is wanna damned, when the fact that it is damned is obtained, with your night with night dance it dances with night dance. It is the only thing of this entire world of the baby of Ohio state, that purity, is the good right. And it is, as for the place where it goes with anywhere being wherever, is gonna there is always a light/write which. But the fact that I now, that obtained the fact that you break before the final crack of my dawn and come out was obtained. So we obtained the fact that our 1 nights are utilized together as much as possible. When being that, you have known, as for us is both, just it decides very. Like the bat from the hell I go when morning comes. When the night is like the bat from the hell, I keep doing doing. Like the bat from the hell I go when morning comes. The sun ended, and before the gate of the heaven like sinner, and but moonlight I who shine come and sink day when it crawls to you. As for me a certain thing where the other every boy does pull by yourself faster can look at that it tears on the road and. And my skin is unprocessed, but it has matured my mind. Everyone me who now am stopped, obtained gonna in order to do my my escaping. But until as for me it can stop the fact that you think concerning you or excessively slow becomes you do not look at the abrupt curve under any condition. I until never it is slow excessively, ’ do not look at the abrupt curve. Then I have died the bottom of the pit of the sun which burns. To pull tear with the feet of the very hot motorcycle and, being twisted. And I sounded the bell think of that it is not different somewhere someone. And the last thing which I see my center, from my body and the hell like the bat, is the quiet defeat which it sneaks away from the flight which leaves. Then I have died the bottom of the pit of the sun which burns. To pull tear with the feet of the very hot motorcycle and, being twisted. And I sounded the bell think of that it is not different somewhere someone. And the last thing which I see is my center. Still, from the defeat hell of thing and the brewing machine which are struck like the bat, it sneaks away from my body and the flight which leave. Like bat from hell. Like bat from hell. Ohio state likes the bat from the hell! Ohio state likes the bat from the hell! Like bat from hell

OHOOH OH!!! Meatloaf - Bat outta hell

Yup. I particulary love the way it replaces any 'oh’s with ‘Ohio state’. That’s just classic.

BeeGees - Voice in the Wilderness

The incandescence which looks at the light/write which lets escape the time of of her all from vision where it can burn with someone who that can be, be I another woman just a little in order to designate the sun which can be as the blind person as for her energy profit, with her in me as for me who have shone me with her with her storing necessary me of my baby rolls and is it is is done, With this girl look at her gliding which is the bonafide where she can obtain with something which brings disorder as for her, the story perhaps who highest twenty-seven over there is I who cannot explain that, power I being I, like glance of the hurricane is blown with mutually the other person can be obtained, that that way of no in order for us not to like to live, I would not like to live no, me, That way of me like the fairness which which would not like to live that way of another voice of the wilderness which has lived as for the desire to which the stick which has me who would not like to live makes my center cross permanently, you dies in me everything giving, Therefore 1 Tsuga for storing my baby I am rolled necessary, rather than becoming rather than I you having known, how many many sweethearts, me saying the fact that it is not as for will I and the world to the stage which exposes the life of the rage where I who have known am jealous complicated is is possible, live as for me, but as for you who can speak concerning the love you like the jail in you finding you, depending upon the hard world level is what which put out these things of the speech which cannot giving, In order that for us not to like to live that way of no, I would not like to live no, me, that way of me like the fairness which which would not like to live that way of another voice of the wilderness which has lived the competition which would not like to live me us like our rivers ’ passing by the fire which moves, walking fails, wins, mind being raised knows the meat but, You winning because it is someone who is attached with you where fight this love namely continues to roll to that, is, me everything which is exposed dangerously until is, me with this being clear is age of the wonder which is 1 year old with me, observe at that it flies to the blue sky I that way, we would not like to live, it will be able to curve, I would not like to live no, me like the fairness which which would not like to live that way of another voice of the wilderness which has lived.

(original lyrics: http://www.eddy.mv.ru/bee/song.dir/vit.html )

Well, mine was Metal Militia, by Metallica (original lyrics)

Busta Rhymes - Break Ya Neck

[ Rhymes Di Busta ]
Control of Yea… outside, sees
The only thing that you must make right here is,
Your head of the fuckin is the signal of the head
Yeah, yeah
Females of the neck of the fuckin of ya of the breach
Yeah, yeah
Here we go hour.

Where we goin hour?
Where we goin hour?
It gives it via, it gives it via, it gives it via hour
It gives it via, it gives it via, it gives it via hour
Just Give it nigga absent
Yeah, hour we go here

[ verse 1 ]
It says to me that the wat’ chu really it wishes to make (but come here)
It communicates with nigga, talk with me
Resembled you you could really give them to a nigga,
from the sense communicated and the test of ya of sense with walk for me
The sense that really tried to put them on a dawg
It has thrown also of ya as the ya it has not made never before for me
The sense you break off the neck of yo of yo ’ posterior and I break off ‘,
and the sense that tried to put them on the pavement for me
(ignited!) Come on (ignited!) The OH yeah
It says to me to where mine niggas is (right!!)
Niggas of the y’ all of address of Lemme once,
while block that one is drained and spirit of hit’ cha of that (GONE YOU!)
That one merda of the bomb, niggas of the y’ all gone all the day
It is the nigga in the drop,
The niggas of Y’ all they know every time that I come through,
this motherfucker, where we always takin the turn
(therefore lascilo to make this female)
The niggas of Y’ all they know when we come, we are makin it flop,
the sense makin it hot’ ll we make a nigga to wish to arrest… [ pause ]
It obtains the moneies, therefore incassimi that control for
Technology of all mine of niggas yo just of the busto ’ for me
Everyone head from every of the explosion pointed hood yo ',
’ finchè you break off me your head of the motherfuckin for!

[ Chorus ]
Lascilo hardly gives the merda to you real of the way,
in order to hit in yo ’ cachi with
We applaud center of yo ', whyle this heat
Bouncin of conservation up and down these ways
Head therefore of signal of the head of yo ’ and
Nigga of the neck of yo of the breach '!
You strike head of yo ’ until that it does not begin to
It breaks off nigga of the neck of yo '!
It breaks off neck of yo '!

[ verse 2 ]
Come hour ahead (we put it in order to drain the nigga!)
When I resume myself and you know the made one you have interfered with my breath,
niggas the all of the y’ all know,
when the sense we strikes us niggas the head and makes it the dead women
(we fold ’ the whodi posterior of em!) The boy of the fire, you know them bakin an ounce
I know them love the sense who we are givin you it music, makin bounced
Hour scopilo in on hardly a small for mine niggas,
everytime we come with the niggas we know that we have made it for y’ all (Uh-huh)
And the sense we make it for people,
niggas they know them always the damage to y’ all
I have said the bounce (ignited!)
In the time of day or the night, when creepin of ya ahead,
Just explosion of the sink this merda in on in the truck,
while you break off neck of yo ‘, hour tries of the motherfucker in order to calculate my flow
It sees the sense that we come to right through (when we come to right through!)
We are always blowin the point, various times,
and really make a nigga to wish TO ARREST… [ pause ]
Better it says to the pigoli of yo of yo ’ square, ‘,
all mine niggas improve have them puttinges are met over
And gather on yours nigga of the soldiers,
you know them more better loadings of the system of yo of conservation ’ over
All mine niggas in the place (Aiyyo!)
On hour it fluctuates your hands and the sense we put it we drain ourselves,
it really makes wonder of nigga that what that hour goes to try
What’ cha really wishes to make?
Just place your bet and moneies of put’ cha where the mouth of ya is (Amperora-hoo)
All mine niggas neck and conservation of the way in yo just of the breach ’ on the boun-cin!

[ Chorus ]

[ verse 3 ]
Here we go and you know Busta-Bus of the everytime you are holdin the fort,
my vigilance of nigga as shuttin it we drain ourselves,
The sense we have put it over, comin through like one steamroller,
me and the nigga of Dre they are not fuckin around
Mine nigga (THAN WHAT!) Yeah whattup,
Me and my square they have obtained a cuz that of connection you know them you remain choppin it in on
And when it is raised in the randello,
or like mine niggas to the bar like we lockin it in on
And we obtain a small (high!) And we obtain a small (drunk!)
And we obtain a small (Crunk! Ignited!)
Lemme gives to niggas of y’ all one sure merda,
that’ ll them inborn to wish to strike the log of this outside yo ’ (ignited!)
It obtains the moneies, therefore incassimi that control for
Technology of all mine of niggas yo just of the busto ’ for me
Everyone from every pointed hood, head of yo of explosion ',
’ finchè you break off neck of the motherfuckin of yo ’ for me!

[ Chorus ]

Sonata Arctica - Kingdom for a Heart (original lyrics here )

When being under by my, I me wait for the rescue person because some it is you where the hell stands there when you are helped, I expecting, me as for the world the flooding, the room for the air which is there, me me whom you cannot breathe it is not one many day kingdom which is given
I - it meaning that you the king of the world gives my kingdom, give one many day kingdom of many days of 1, exactly
What which is I whom the hell waits here when simply there is you in me, when it comes, you expecting that your life of my time is given just a little between exactly, the hole, me leaving from the wood which becomes I I should possess the center, it has fallen, me have the kingdom which is given
I - it meaning that you the king of the world gives my kingdom, When it possesses the center, I give the kingdom
Simply, when the center… possesses the center possesses the king gives the treasure of my kingdom the I crown does not mean thing simply, I give that because in the center entirely,
Never you, the person who does not have the center which is I, me it cannot allot me in order to feel feeling the human who is the king of the land with me, when the ruler of the sea which is I, me giving dearly without being now I have known that within. When it possesses 1 o’clock it is my abnormal play
I - it meaning that you the king of the world gives my kingdom, When it possesses the center, I give the kingdom
Simply, when the center… possesses the center possesses the king gives the treasure of my kingdom the I crown does not mean thing simply, I give that because in the center entirely,

The st. rescue of grant the west which possesses the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante which is the Tim which is the quality where I with me with my name with me me crime of sort possessed the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante and with me who fight together am a little known bad program A the good place good people in food help the person of your companion good thing I tighten your door as for the Wolverine which is obtained in order to do the government-related system which and me who phased do not do me with that you fear and is said for the deceased The you who give up those which possess the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante which is the Tim which is the quality which as for me who was given the left where the representative puts in place the backup of the door, by everyone and come with me with my name with me as for I the crime of sort the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante with me who fight together possessed is a little known the neighboring watch of the ceiling being when obtain, with sleeping if the splendid building is not made, we come as for the gotta the stop which is put the people the glass here the team and the M-16 chute wall of assault, It possessed the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante which is the Tim which is the quality where I who cannot possess the fact that you have lived for the free call which does the bullet of the head which in him who was sad and destroys the building Wolverine obtains all single glasses in the lunatic with me with my name with me possessed the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante and me crime of sort with me who fight together am a little known.

“Sidekick” - Rancid

For you my craving is that simply, ((the Obi me who am made in order the weak Kenobi to help) (R2-D2) because of her name the Leia, her each ear and directly in the riot hand the woman of the king of the Denmark of a certain thing language, the Darth Vader which is therefore it pulled, the R2-D2 found the Ben Kenobi, (the Obi wan) plan of the star of the entrance of his death you must be, was and therefore?? you must obtain to the Alderaan? and as for the Obi wan of star war in order it stops the fact that therefore the beverage of the Han is owned with the mos Eisly, The star seena of star war of your cantina of star war, most not be able to understand, the star cantina of creative 1 namely there is music here, ventilation production and the Jedi fight that master it is old, it fights. (The Oona Koota which becomes independent?) The name became independent (the Han which becomes independent), the ventilation production which is the operator in 12 parsecs of that, widely smile Chewbacca of the side, there, the Wookie and bay ninety 4 is in regard to that Obi wan, (ninety 4) the stormtroopers relating? those which thousand year door are connected?? it meets?, in the star war flash now of the lightsaber of the Bens it is arm there of the floor, the star war which has the seena here, most not be able to understand, the star of star war of your cantina of the star of creative 1 the cantina it fights, If music it has, ventilation production and master the Jedi that are old, it fights. (The spaceport of the mos Eisly never namely you, there is more miserable honey honeycomb of the scum and the villainy, we must be cautious) the name that it is the Yoda and the muppet. As for the Darth Vader there is a place of the state, there and therefore directly directly?? it is? is lousy day bad to the galaxy in regard to him the father??? by that that hand of the sisters namely it is Boba Fett that it is possible, to obtain the ardently mouth which kisses is, therefore in regard to the Jabba average, is a hygiene whose why support of the Tatooine is bad in star war, whether there is star seena here of star war of your cantina of star war, as for those, Most not be able to understand, the star cantina namely music of creative 1 it becomes loose completely exactly, ventilation production and the Jedi fight that master it is old, it fights. The range depending (in regard to power the hole high. in regard to the star in regard to the star… in regard to the cantina star which fights… it fights with… in regard to the cantina star which fights… it is that always it fights)

“The st. rescue of grant the west which possesses the dream which is kicking the side of the vigilante which is the Tim”

That’s classic.

My walking which is the person of the woman with me who am good, use, the time when you speak it cannot say to me at the place. It meaning that I am born, and the woman me kicked with music yell, it is warmed. And now favorableness, that it is good, perhaps, that you look at other method, is. As for us it can try the fact that you understand the effect of the New York * times for the person. It is the mother, how it is the sibling or the stayin which the stayin which lives ’ is and how lives '. City invasion ’ and everyone the shakin ’ and you the stayin which lives ’ the stayin which lives ’ feel that is. At the time of the ampere, well, well, well, you lived, the stayin ’ you lived well, the stayin ’ the stayin which well, well, well, lives '. When walking, well. If to be good, now I cannot obtain to become low, to be high, the wing of the heaven of my shoes which you try really in me and obtain is obtained, I am ’ the person of the dancin, it is not possible to lose by any means. That it is, all right, that it is good, I have lived in order you have known, to look at another day. As for us it can try the fact that you understand the effect of the New York * times for the person. It is the mother, how it is the sibling or the stayin which the stayin which lives ’ is and how lives '. City invasion ’ and everyone the shakin ’ and you the stayin which lives ’ the stayin which lives ’ feel that is. At the time of the ampere, well, well, well, you lived, the stayin ’ you lived well, the stayin ’ the stayin which well, well, well, lives '. The life goin ’ everywhere, someone my someone can obtain me who am helped, helps. The life goin ’ everywhere, someone can obtain me, helps. I am the stayin which lives '.

I cannot remember that any thing
cannot say if this one is truth or the ideal
deep interior of the level one that I feel to shout
this terrible silence stops me

now that the war is to cross to me
with me is waking up I that I cannot see
that nothing is much left of me
is truth now but the pain

makes my breathing as desire for the God of the
Oh of the death please, wakes up

the other way around to me moves in the matrix its much too true
one of the life of the pumps that I must feel
but I cannot watch next to reveal
cautious to the time in which I will live

fed with the tube that the small sticks in me
hardly like a newness of the military
tied of the time to the machines that do that it must
cut this life extinguished of me

makes my breathing as desire for the God of the
Oh of the death please, wakes up
now the gone world to me is I
is as soon as a God of the
Oh, helps to make my breathing of me as desire for the God of the
Oh of the death I aid to the
darkness please to being jailed
everything that I see
that the absolute horror
that I cannot live
cannot die
catched in me
the body my cell
that maintains

Landmine has taken my seeing
taken my from
taken speech
to hear
my taken arms my
taken legs
my soul
the left I with life in hell

I shoulda thought of this one sooner, it sounds funneh :stuck_out_tongue:

Obtaining being able to be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able as for me for the second time am I the baby of my fair Ohio state where am so normal and the seriousness ’ me the baby of losing feeling everything, it is the cause like crash it seems the way us believe more than the baby of Ohio state of the friend who, perhaps me who but, does not mean the fact that exactly making I do that thinks of that do that for the second time I who to play with your center, I to love the chorus OOPS I which be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able to obtain, me from description above me So that innocent person who is not it is not possible the thing which is that it is sent game (the baby of the baby of oh) it has been gone it is obtained with OOPS, think to see, my problem desiring that hero, with me me it exists this which looks at dream, those not to lie, you shout, is, but my fair baby who is I it is so normal, the idiot to meet with such many methods, be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able to obtain thing the chorus which my feeling everything, Ohio state to lose, looks at day it can be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able be able, to obtain Obtaining “before going,” “everything of Britney with me there,” "is wanted there being Ohio state is something which it is beautiful, but to wait for amount in order, is not this which…? “” Can obtain, is and that is “”, but the old woman in the ocean of the edge that Oops I where I thought of that “” the healthy baby, me it goes, “” Ohio state "it should not have to that because of you you obtain, you dropped! This game which obtains that for the second time on your center which it does, it has been gone with baby Oops of Ohio state! Think chorus 2x that… the falsehood where I am not I from description above… it is sent,

Hit me baby one more time. Now THIS is fscked up…

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
My walking which is the person of the woman with me who am good, use, the time when you speak it cannot say to me at the place. It meaning that I am born, and the woman me kicked with music yell, it is warmed. And now favorableness, that it is good, perhaps, that you look at other method, is. As for us it can try the fact that you understand the effect of the New York * times for the person. It is the mother, how it is the sibling or the stayin which the stayin which lives ’ is and how lives '. City invasion ’ and everyone the shakin ’ and you the stayin which lives ’ the stayin which lives ’ feel that is. At the time of the ampere, well, well, well, you lived, the stayin ’ you lived well, the stayin ’ the stayin which well, well, well, lives '. When walking, well. If to be good, now I cannot obtain to become low, to be high, the wing of the heaven of my shoes which you try really in me and obtain is obtained, I am ’ the person of the dancin, it is not possible to lose by any means. That it is, all right, that it is good, I have lived in order you have known, to look at another day. As for us it can try the fact that you understand the effect of the New York * times for the person. It is the mother, how it is the sibling or the stayin which the stayin which lives ’ is and how lives '. City invasion ’ and everyone the shakin ’ and you the stayin which lives ’ the stayin which lives ’ feel that is. At the time of the ampere, well, well, well, you lived, the stayin ’ you lived well, the stayin ’ the stayin which well, well, well, lives '. The life goin ’ everywhere, someone my someone can obtain me who am helped, helps. The life goin ’ everywhere, someone can obtain me, helps. I am the stayin which lives '.

Stayin’ Alive :smiley:

Lol! Tha last line helped a bit.

The girl friend and my friend who obtains him hates that female dog, he everyday calls to me. He says: "The person, I obtained the fact that of the really my chick worst kind of method is lost. "As for her in order to give the money to her him in the bone her who that hand all paydays can be used it is slow with it is put. But as for her being restricted to the house in many dinero, we want exactly. It was good, my friend, it obtained the fact that you say: "As for me work? "Why you do not obtain, me ya which is not paid ', method, Na na the work which is not paid? “Why you don’t obtain?” method “you do not have to say,” method, Na na is the method ya ', as for me this money everything…, colectors of the bill which that is not could be cornered, to maintain, sufficiently, it presumes well. I the high taste where this money everything could be obtained…, that am not, sufficiently, ’ the girl cause thing it presumes well. "As for me work? "Why you do not obtain, me ya which is not paid ', method, Na na the work which is not paid? “Why you don’t obtain?” method “you do not have to say,” method, Na na be the method ya ', to be good, I presume and that without being easy Ohio state can obtain what, at all. But, in order the just a little person, fairness rides merely and to come, everyday. (Me in the chain of ya which now is said in the other friend. Permit) the boyfriend and my friend who obtains her hates the ƒfƒBƒbƒN, she everyday calls to me. As for him being restricted to the house in many dinero, we want exactly. It was good, my friend, it obtained the fact that you say: "As for me work? "Why you do not obtain, me ya which is not paid ', method, Na na the work which is not paid? “Why you don’t obtain?” method “you do not have to say,” method, Na na be the method ya ', "do the I always work? "Why you do not obtain, the money, me you pay to ya ', Na na joooooooob which is not given? “Why you don’t obtain?” method “you do not have to say,” method, Na na is the method ya ', just a little, the that is something which everyone can enjoy.