The Attention Whore

niiiiiiiiiiice

Originally posted by Zero
Why does that remind me of a Celine Dion song?

That’s interesting, since it’s a Bette Midler song.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
That’s interesting, since it’s a Bette Midler song.

Both evil, must be why.

Zero, you r0xx0r:cool: .

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
And yeah, the gif’s kinda funny. Nothing special though.

It’s old, and not really laughable.
Zero gets a ‘Good place’ though. Ding

Oh, and since males don’t belong in the kitchen: Why don’t you go and eat the take away you’ll be buying outside?
We win!

Haha.
That was good.

“y halo ther butsecks!”

This made my day.

I’m curious, actually, how many of the posters here that list themselves as women are not in fact women. For instance, I know that a some people refer to Sohee and Alice as guys (although Sohee, at least in my opinion, acts like a female).

They’re messing with your miiiiiiiiiind

You shall never know mwuhaha. Btw where in Va are you, Ivan? I used to live in Virginia Beach :slight_smile:

That is because both Sohee and Alice are guys. They pretend to be females. Its an old joke that stayed (Sohee and Alice are not their original names). shrugs

Huh? The only people here I’ve seen try to mess with anyone’s mind are DT and Cala. And Cala doesn’t mess with anyone’s mind so much as she takes on extreme viewpoints.

Oh, and maybe Alyx, but that’s completely different.

EDIT: GunsmokeMist: Northern VA, not exactly close to VA Beach.

“If Mind games were any more enjoyable, it’d result in Ejaculation.” -Jason, Something Positive

Originally posted by Ivan
\ The only people here I’ve seen try to mess with anyone’s mind are DT and Cala.

I mess with people’s minds? How so? o_o;

Damn, I’m so damn good I do those things automatically already! Boo-yah!

:cool: p:unch:: :kissy:

I usually don’t refer to people as guys or girls…
Until I have heard them say if they are guys or girls I refer to everyone as “him/her/it/whatever” :stuck_out_tongue:

And the pic was pretty cool :slight_smile:

Funny pics.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Funny, since there are MANY girls on this message board

From what I’ve seen, most are not that way. Antioch had only one female for like the first two years, and then the next to come along with just like “cute_girly” there. Now they have a handful, but it’s few and far between. The other forums I’ve stopped in have been the same way. shrug

Anyways, the animation was funny, but Zero takes the cake. :cool: