THE 984 APPRECIATION THREAD!

Happy birthday.

I regret making this thread.

You regret nothing.

:frowning:

You regret making that post.

The only thing I regret is making this thread, and not killing you when i had the chace. but that mistake will be rectalfied. shoots you in the anus

Don’t sharpen your eyes, Charle. Beware the owls.

984 is more than 983 and less than 985.

round(sin(984)^3*1e3) = -984

Negativate 984 must be the shadow of 984 and he must now battle it like in the Adventure of Link.

Didn’t the Whos in Whoville feast on owls?

984 likes the Wire. Therefore he owns.

I like the wire too!

What’s the wire?

Ha! “whats the wire?” tell her what the wire is, Zepp. You’re gonna feel soooo stupid when you hear about the wire and how you didn’t know what it was.

well I’m drunk but that ioifs s stotally missing the point you suck just because i dunno what a the wire is doesnt mean im stupid a i hate you and america sucks anyway!!! well xeptt mc donald s and the rich texan from the simpsons is funny but charlemagne sucks cause he didnt eat any faces in like forever and he’ll probablu y make jokes now about eating pussy because he became unoriginal during the past few years (look how predicatable you are!!!) anyway i shouldnt post because i’ll porobably get banned but what do i caer. a pnancake just flew by my window and I tihnk i have to puke into my buckert now bcecause im too lazy to walk into the bathriooom.
no w i olved the mystery of aol speek and all the stupid people on the net, go me. why the hell am i still typing this im going to bed now nighty night!

FUCK YOU! PANCAKES RULE!

12:44 AM Google Spider Viewing Thread
THE CHARLEMAGNE APPRECIATION THREAD!

Looks like Google Spider likes Charlemagne more than the 984.

And yet here you are, enlightening us with that pearl of wisdumb while the Charlie Appreash thread goes completely ignored (save for the Google Bot apparently).

But the coolality of bots is a feat that an army of 1,000 men could not even match. And we’re talking a Google Bot—Google is omniscient. In fact, Google is logging every key stroke and click made by every single user on this forum (view the source of this webpage). It knows where to look to find the shit, and this thread is apparently not the shit. We mere mortals must infer the celestial breadth of that which is Google and recognize it as the definitive answer to everything. If it has sent one of its dominions to a topic, you best believe that topic is worthy of the suckling tit.

Anyway, I don’t know what I’m talking about, never will, and have no idea who 984 or Charlemagne are. I appreciate their humor, jokes, and wisecracks. end