That's ONE way to kill a spider...

"Worker Trying to Kill Spider Starts Fire

JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. (June 24) - A worker at a sporting goods store tried to kill a spider by burning it and ignited a fire that caused the evacuation of the mall where the store is located.

Police charged Joseph Freer, 23, Binghamton, with fourth-degree arson, a felony, following the fire late Wednesday afternoon at the Champs Sports store in the Oakdale Mall, 80 miles south of Syracuse near Binghamton.

Freer, an assistant manager, doused the spider with a flammable substance and then lit it, said Johnson City Police Capt. Ted Wido. The blaze quickly spread to merchandise in the storage area, eventually engulfing the storage area in flames.

There were no injuries. But smoke from the fire quickly filled the mall, forcing it to close for the day.

The Champs store sustained serious smoke and water damage, Wido said. Several other nearby stores had slight to moderate smoke and water damage, he said.

06/24/04 19:54 EDT"

Thee whole article if anyones curious. Overkill much? Silly human supposed to burn your house down not the building where you work, though unless you hate your boss and coworkers.

Buahaha, Trogdor strikes again!

Missed the spider, destroyed the country.

i wonder when people will be able to make jokes without quoting something off of strongbad…Oh well.

Ren: That would hurt.

that dude is a retard, if it were me i would have simply waked off and cumed all over the spider then left it to drowned in my sticky seamen… if that didnt work then i would have started a fire.

Dude that is just sick. Absolutely bloody sick.

And if ya gonna kill a spider, you have at least got to make it a peaceful death. And the best way to do that would be to… SMASH IT WITH THE LARGEST OBJECT YOU CAN LIFT!!! :mwahaha: :mwahaha:

hay im sure it would work :slight_smile: and i have to give the spider as little dignity as possible.

By coming dangerously close to breaking the rules?