Thats grattitude for you...

Ok, so the other day, a spider was hanging in the middle of the kitchen doorway. And so my sisters boyfriend was gonna kill it, being the humanitarian that I am, I said “noooooo sisters boyfriend, don’t kill it, waaah wahhh waaaahhh”

Now, tonight, a spider web zipped down from the ceiling, right over my lap. I take it by its web, and start moving it away, then its starts moving back up. and i’m thinking “ewww gross, spider, I dont want it to touch my nubile skin!” so I start shaking, and waving me hand like a little girl, trying to get the spider off, then BAM! TABLE! so I try to contain my pain, cuz my sister and her boyfriend are sleeping on the couch, aayyyettttggh, attaaarrgggg, I get to the backyard, then BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBLBLBLBLBBLBLB!!! I couldn’t beleive how much pain a table could make, I think I broke, or at leastcracked all the bones in that hand.

Thats not even the first horror story of my life involving tables.

Back when I was like 4 or 5, I had many baby sitters, and foster parents, I dont remember which one. But, you know when you’re a little kid, and somone will pick you up and swing you by your arms? well my baby sitter, would do that to my sister, brother, and I, but it would be by our feet. Now I didn’t want to do this, but my sibilings talked me into it, swing, swing, swing, BAM! CORNER OF THE COFFEE TABLE TO MY HEAD! It put a huge gouge in my skull, and my baby sitter, being a mexican of course, and not knowing much english, called my mother which was working, or somthing, screaming “I CANO STOP DE BLEEDING! I CANO STOP DE BLEEDING!!!” anyway, I don’t remember what happened after that, or why I made this thread in the first place. I just hate spiders, is all…

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I think those two spiders were the same spider! If I ever catch that fucker… IT GO SQUISH NOW!

:hahaha; You get em Charlemagne! Crush that arachnid! shivers

I could never kill a spider… human babies I have no problem with, but its just a defensless spider…

lol I have arachnaphobia… so blehhhhhhhhhhh I couldnt kill oen cause I’m too scared!

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I could never kill a spider… human babies I have no problem with, but its just a defensless spider…

True, true…
They’re so small, and cute and fragile… :smiley: I have 3 pet spiders myself.

Originally posted by Charlemagne

Spiders aren’t defenceless, they’re pure evil!

Eep…!! Spiders!? Claw them! Claw them all!! :hyperven:

Seems like tables have a vendetta against you or somethin’.

Heh, heh…they probably do! Laughs …No offence please, Charlemagne! :mwahaha:

>:( I take offence! And the only thing that can curb my anger is a pic of you!

My, my, my…someone IS determined, aren’t they? Tabby tail flicks back and forth, arms folded

Gimme

Well, the secret’s out, I guess. All the tables i the world have formed a conspiracy against you, Charle, for all the times you mistreated a table by spilling stuff on it and not cleaning it up, or scratching and denting it…

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night. Yum yum…

Spiders are cute and wouldn’t harm anyone.

And that is a proven to be wrong urban legend.

I say eat the bastards anyway!

Why the hell would a spider voluntarily crawl into somebody’s mouth? Oh well. Good source of calcium.

And previously eaten fly guts.

Spider?!!?? WHERE?!!

Speaking of spiders, I saw this huge spider on my wall inside the living room last night… He was big!

poor Charl… brake the damn table in half then. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry for two things, Charl. 1, the fact that I kinda insulted you, and 2, I’m not allowed to put my pic on the net! MEAN PARENTS!