That is SO unfair!!!!

• Square Enix announced the release date of Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu (Sword of Mana) for GameBoy Advance, the game will be released in Japan on August 27. Those who preorder the game will receive a 2-CD SoundTrack Album, the first disc collects the original music, and the second disc contain the piano rearranged version of the music. -The Magic Box

Anyone who’s heard SDSC knows why this is wrong. Fucking Squeenix.

Maybe Sqeenix will wake up and smell the roses and conjure up a similar promotion in the US… although not likely -_-; Import stores and eBay are your friends, Sin. :stuck_out_tongue:

FINALLY! SOMEONE USES MY CALLING OF THE FREAKIN MERGER! I CALLED IT SQUEENIX FIRST, REMEMBER THAT!!!

& yes, that is SO unfair, we need to go up to Squeenix & make them give it to us NOW.

Uriel, whatever. No one fucking cares about that and you certainly didn’t coin it. Tell me what a bottle of HCN smells like.

I do agree that it’s totally unfair that Japan gets all this cool extra stuff but I don’t go crazy over soundtracks as some as you do. That said, I really hope they decide to bring something like that over to this side of the Pacific. The last boxset sort of thing I had was Lunar:SSSC.

What is with Lunar? I don’t get why it’s so cool? I looked at the box, never played it…

bu tI’ve never been attracted to the game…weird…I hear so much good things…

I was really only using it as an example of a box set. Personally I didn’t like the game itselft that much. I loved the music and the movies but to me the battle system was boring.

Originally posted by Uriel
[b]What is with Lunar? I don’t get why it’s so cool? I looked at the box, never played it…

bu tI’ve never been attracted to the game…weird…I hear so much good things… [/b]
Oh come on, that is the worst reasoning ever. You can’t say you weren’t attracted to a gave if you’ve never played it… And you looked at the box? What the fuck does that matter? Damn…

I’ve played the game, found it so god-awful I had to put it down and resist the urge to shoot it with a .22.

Does that work? I can give reasons.

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]- Square Enix announced the release date of Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu (Sword of Mana) for GameBoy Advance, the game will be released in Japan on August 27. Those who preorder the game will receive a 2-CD SoundTrack Album, the first disc collects the original music, and the second disc contain the piano rearranged version of the music. -The Magic Box

Anyone who’s heard SDSC knows why this is wrong. Fucking Squeenix. [/b]

Stop bitching, at least we’ll be getting the game(I hope, you know things come up.)

It’s really a matter of opinion. I personally think that Lunar games are right up there with the best RPGs around. Some people just can’t stand it.

But, I have to agree with Epicgamer on this, judging a game by its box art is damn retarded. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ummm…

Japan always gets extra things… and it’s just a soundtrack, so I don’t see the big deal. You can just order it seperatly if it isn’t released here.

Silly Japan, extra goodies are for North America.

In the Lunar debate, I just want to say that the LUNAR series is my favorite. Except LUNAR Legends. That game sucks beyond all comprehension.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
In the Lunar debate, I just want to say that the LUNAR series is my favorite. Except LUNAR Legends. That game sucks beyond all comprehension.

Hear, hear! It doesn’t even have the scene with the naked catgirls!

With the WHAT!?

Okay, that bit is only based on hearsay, but I really want the PSX version.

for some reason, I’m having trouble getting really into the Lunar games.

back on topic: The dont do a lot of promotions for role-playing games in America, 'cause most Americans are still pretty immature and RPGs dont have a big enough following here yet. People here buy 4 different football games in one year, but havent even heard of any RPG beyond FFX, if even that.