That aint right

Dude, I would so get a giant wang tattood on my baby if I had one. That, along with the name Richard Edwards, would guarentee me most hated mom status XD

GASP! A G-g-g-g-GIRL!

I’m Charlemagne, its a pleasure to meet you.

Uhm. Hi. laughs Pleasure to meet you to. =P

Well, hi Shads :slight_smile: Weird, I didn’t see you posting either o_O
Although you have over 40 posts already. Ah, anyways.

<strike>That is SO wrong. That is… MORE than wrong. Those perverts. :fungah: :thud:
Whoever does that to his baby loses my respect, and I mean that bloody serious.</strike>

<_<

>_>

It’s also fake.

Yeah, I kinda got the link from snopes, you totally ruined everything, Spaz, I hop you’re happy…

Jerk

Shads posted in the FFC forum. She likes yaoi ^^ (I think. I’m pretty sure it was her >_>)

Nice going, Spaz :stuck_out_tongue:

“And if there is no baby tattooing place, it will be necessary to create one.” - Some philosopher dude, for reals.

Tbppppt. Bite me.

I wonder if anyone would actually do that for real…

Well if they did, I don’t think I would object if my child wanted one. I would warn them, but I would not object.

And it is this very reason why I hardly believe anything on the net, unless it’s from a official website.

Originally posted by Dai ryuujin
Shads posted in the FFC forum. She likes yaoi ^^ (I think. I’m pretty sure it was her >_>)
Yeah, that would be me. ^^;
And I’m more of a lurker… check the boards all the time, but rarely post. And then usually FFC of media boards =S

Snopes is a great site, but that pic of Micheal Jackson from last november traumatized me =[

You get used to TD’s avatars.

Originally posted by Jing
I wonder if anyone would actually do that for real…

Oh, you bet your ass someone would.

In fact, I figure it’s only a matter of time before this really happens.

Remember: Any complete Penis + Vagina set can produce a baby, no matter how dumb, or depraved, or whatever the possessors of the aforementioned bodyparts happen to be.

Remember #2: The Basic Law of Market Capitalism is that you can sell ANYTHING people are dumb enough to pay you for.

I keep saying, stupid people should NOT be allowed to breed.

That’s pretty disturbing. But hey, they give the kids candy!

It’s more disturbing to hear Charlemagne say ‘That ain’t right’.

I am happy this is a hoax, if it wasn’t, I would have had to use my money on tracking someone down and tatooing ‘I am an idiot. And I like being raped’ on those behind it.

Why the shit would parents do that?