Thanks a lot!

There’re too many of you to PM, so I’ll have to use a new thread to express this.

Sin, thank you for closing the Gamefaqs Character Battle thread. I no longer hate you. In fact, you are now one of my gods. puts a statue of Sin next to Weiila and Terran

And for all those that screwed up the thread, I am simply shocked and horrified at what happened. The first year’s thread was actually fairly civilized and to the point. We didn’t bitch about every single loss (well, I did bitch about Snake losing, but that’s a different story), and we didn’t go on killing sprees just because someone we like coughTailscough lost. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. In fact, I’m ashamed of myself, for starting the whole thread.

So there’s my personal feelings. Close this now, if you feel like it.

Slaps self for some odd reason, then leaves.

Its a shame for those that were genuinely interested for a few other people to ruin their fun.

I’m not really interested in that kind of thing- just saying. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, bitching about Tails and bitching about Snake are two entirely different things. We all know that Snake woulda just snuck up and assassinated the winner anyway.

oh, and uhh, go Gallo.

Somehow, I knew it would degenerate into that, so I got out of it early. And yeah, go gallo, i guess.

I’m sorry if I was one of those responsible…:too bad;

Meh.

I’m sorry… (99 posts! Almost to 100! w00t!)