Thank God I only have a few more weeks of school.

I can’t concentrate anymore. Man, I’ve never felt like this before. All I can think of is this one girl (I told you guys at the CA party a little about her). Man, all I can think of is how to spend more time with her, just her, and it is driving me crazy. I want to tell her how I feel, but I don’t think that she is ready to hear it yet so soon after the accident (she’s the one that was hospitalized) since it might be hard. One my friends says I’m in love with her. If so, man I see what they mean when they say that slove can drive you crazy and make a strong man weak. I can’t even get her out of my head for more than an hour. I try to, but then she coems back. Man, this is crazy, I’ve never felt this way before.

P.S. I’m aware of the excessive use of the word “man.”

A whole hour? You’re doing a lot better than some of us, dude. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I can’t really tell you what to do, but I guess that’s ok since you didn’t ask for advice. :stuck_out_tongue: But like, yeah. Good luck, whatever you do. :3 Isn’t love GREAT? :slight_smile: Well, most of the time anyway. Gah, I’m going to end this post before I start confusing people. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re in love. Enjoy. Does she seem to show any interest in you?

Heh, I’ll probably be thinking about her more frequently after the next time we hang out. I used tho thign about her a couple of times a day, but after hanging out Staurday it has increased. Yeha, I haven’t asked for adivce since i already have my plan worked out, with the help of a friend who happens to be one the girl I like best friends. It is definitely great at times, but sucks when you’re away from the person. :too bad; It is good that school is almost out since I just want to be with her and makes it hard to focus. Like if my friends are doing something and she’s there, I’d probably go and hang-out with them to be with her even if I had a paper due the next day. Man, when I go to 29 Palms this summer for the 2-3 weeks of training, it is gonna suck. I’m gonna be thinking about her and just want the time there to end so I can get back and be with her. I’ve been doing a pretty good job of hiding my feelings so that she doesn’t feel awkward or guilty or anything like that (and so most of my friends don’t find out), but it is getting rougher. Like when I get bored in class I just think about what I can do to spend more time with her.

You see I don’t know. I’m pretty dense when it comes to girls liking me. I miss almost every sign. I basically have to be told, “Yes, I’m interested in you” to know it. Waking up in the morning has been rougher since she’s usually in a dream or two and I want to enjoy those dreams. Heck, I used to dream about going to Iraq, now I dream about her (which isn’t good for school either).

Your fiends can’t help you out in finding out?

Only two of my friends know. Also, I don’t wnat them asking or hinting and tipping her off. Plus my friends are reluctant to meddle after they meddle with another friend of mine and a girl (who is ironically the girl I like’s twin sister) and they broke up fast. However, I may startt askign a friend of mine more about her to see if she’s interested like you said.

Your love life is much better than mine. I need a girl to dream about. Hot video game characters just aren’t cutting it for me any more.

Love is like a drunk driver, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

But still, good luck with you.

Ain’t love great?
And then it makes you fail school.

Dar! My friend’s that do know about it refuse to help or have any sort of itnervention ebcuase of our other firend and her twin sister not working out. Plus, the accident complicates things a bit. The song “She Drives Me Crazy” is starting to make a lot of sense. Don’t be surprised if in a couple months I’m a complete psyco.

Don’t worry. We’re all complete psychoes here.

I HAVE FURY!

And that is just me.

Just ask her. It’s what I do (when I care enough =p). If you keep waiting around nothing will happen.

Some friends they are if they can’t even check what she thinks :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s what you should do then; at your next get together, if you guys all decide to watch some movie for whatever reason, sit/lay next to her and work your way closer in increments to see if you’ll get shot down or any hints back. Of course you said you wouldn’t see a hint if it smacked you in the face, so that might not work. But if you do notice you have her attention, move in.

Points to thing about accident She is still grieving a bit over her last boyfriend. They didn’t break up; he was killed in the accident. It may still be too soon after the accident for her. That is why I am not just asking her.

I know, I don’t expect meddling, but at least tell me if I have a chance or if she’s ready or something.

That’s what I’m thinking. Spend more time with her and get us closer and wait for the right moment. Lucky for me, the last time we watched a movie, I sat down and she sat down by me (she’s the one I was saying laughed at some of the strangest parts in Kill Bill). My luck is pretty good, there is a bon fire Saturday and she’ll be there, so I’ll see what I can do. Thank’s for the adivce Sin.

Nick, I hope it all works out for you.

If it does (and I have a pretty good feeling it will, but I don’t want to jinx it or anything), then you will have a much better love life than mine. For I have only had one person interested in me, but she was not really my type.

Hey it could always be worse. You could be at Boston University. And despite the 3:1 girl/guy ratio, that still doesn’t mean you’ll be successful unless you’re an asshole or really slick. Most girls would rather be your friend, and I’m in the nice guy category too saying all this. One more thing, the uniform, does jack s*** here. I’m in the Army, not ROTC, but the Guard, and I get nothing when it comes to girls. But I’m already nearing a relationship, so that doesn’t matter now does it? But things’ll work out Infonick, they always do.

At the risk of sounding like a complete girl here… awwwww! That’s SO cute! :slight_smile: Hope things will eventually work out with the both of you!

If I had any advice to give, I’d tell you… but, I’m still too young to be giving advice about love and all that…

Just hang around her more often and wait until the moment feels right or something else happens.

That’s how I got hooked up with the woman who haunted my thoughts.

…and made me loose focus on driving for that one moment and almost caused me to wreck into a parked Budweiser semi. Love hurts.

Either way, just be around her more often. It’ll come to you.

What, you mean SG’s mom? Dude, I thought you were drunk, but that’s even GROSSER…

Errr, I mean, that was insensitive of me. I apologize, but the joke was too silly to leave alone. Good luck with all this, just do what you feel is right and loving, and even if she doesn’t go for you, at the very least you’ll feel good about your own actions.

Mazrim Taim