Teh lemming commeth

Hi everybody! Love the forums!
:enguard: Specially these rather kewl smilies…

Anyways… down to buisness…

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to look at my forums and maybe register there… It’s only been up a week and I only 7 members including myself, and I’m the only one on my RP boards so, i wondering if some of you guys could come over and reigster with my forums…

Read the rules, #1 especially

thanx!

-teh lemming-

Hi. I’m not a mod, but I’d like to point you here. These are the rules of the forum. Read them. Also, there’s this matter.

:runaway: steals lemming’s shoes

If you’re planning to stick around for a while, welcome! If you’re here just to plug your site, just keep on walking…

By the way, thunder is the crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning. It can’t be black.

Salve! Welcome and hello!

Business? Business equals work, and work equals no fun. RPGC equals fun.

Hey give those back! I orked hard for those!Uhhh… sorry… didnt read the rules… I appologize…
I was planning on sticking around…

By the way, thunder is the crashing or booming sound produced by rapidly expanding air along the path of the electrical discharge of lightning. It can’t be black.

Uhhh… yeah… Ok…

*steals lemming’s shoes

HEY! Give those back! I worked hard for those. *Chases after the starnge man who stole his shoes…

-teh lemming-

I would register, extcept I spend most of my internet time here, with all the othe lunitics, so I would have no time to spend with your Black Thunder people. Therefore I won’t register.

And just make sure you stay away from anyone who looks dangerous.

Forum rules. Read.