teh funneh!

Very funny.

That was funny!

Originally posted by Cala
LMAO Man, that’s good shit. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree! I’m laughing my head off right now!

That one was good. You know, communism and capitalism both are great theoretically, but theory and practice are two entirely different things.

Heh, pretty funny not laughing out loud funny but worth a chuckle.

goes off to save that on his computer

Now that is great. It is incredibly funny and true. Oh my, I can’t get over how funny that is. It is one of the best things I’ve read in a long time.

None of you knows what communism is.

It’s like this:

1. No country now, all the nations joins together;
  2. No money system, except a few things(like hourse), everything is free;
  3. A democratic govement.

Then machines take all the heavy work, what human need to do is something like art and science. Work become a part of enjoyment, you just want to do it.
And most of the roots of evil disappear.

It needs:

1. new technology
  2. high productivity
  3. education
    It will take hundreds of years to achieve this, so there are not any communism country until now.

Chairman Mao said in 1960s that we are a communism country now, I think he is crazy( he is too old). So Chairman Deng said we should accept the market to develop technology first, I agree. :moogle:

Originally posted by sun Then machines take all the heavy work, what human need to do is something like art and science. Work become a part of enjoyment, you just want to do it.[/b]

Which can be a problem since it eliminates competition and the strive to work hard since there is so much security. Communism has a lot going for ti and except for little thigns like this, it probably could be the ideal society.

Actually, Info, the thing is that communism only works in a one society world, which is what sun said. If there is another society, communism will not work as there is something else to compare it with, and people will go to the more powerful side, as it is base survival instincts to be the strongest (that way you don’t get killed).

And anyone getting praise from STALIN (the man who screwed communism for everyone) IS PRETTY FUCKING CRAZY!

In any case, this was funny, and a nice satire on the actual political situation.

Originally posted by Igatona
[b]Actually, Info, the thing is that communism only works in a one society world, which is what sun said. If there is another society, communism will not work as there is something else to compare it with, and people will go to the more powerful side, as it is base survival instincts to be the strongest (that way you don’t get killed).

And anyone getting praise from STALIN (the man who screwed communism for everyone) IS PRETTY FUCKING CRAZY!

In any case, this was funny, and a nice satire on the actual political situation. [/b]

That desn’t change the lack of reason to work. If you have a gaurenteed pay-check and such with no room for improvement or raises, why are you going to work your ass off when the result will be the same if you half-ass it? Communism lacks that survival part that drives people to do better and improve things. Communism has many benefits, but it does lack certain key elements, just as capitalism does (such as taking care of everybody).

Not the first time for me. But yes, still rather amusing.

I’m trying to remember where else I’ve read this…

[i]
Q: Don’t Saudi women have to wear burqas in public, too?

A: No, Saudi women merely wear a traditional Islamic body covering.

Q: What’s the difference?

A: The traditional Islamic covering worn by Saudi women is a modest yet fashionable garment that covers all of a woman’s body except for her eyes and fingers. The burqa, on the other hand, is an evil tool of patriarchal oppression that covers all of a woman’s body except for her eyes and fingers.[/i]

:mwahaha: sez: Uwee Hee Hee

That really made my day :mwahaha:

I like specially this part:

[b]Q: So basically, what you’re saying is that we attacked Iraq because George W. Bush hears voices in his head?

A. Yes! You finally understand how the world works.[/b]

Originally posted by Infonick
That desn’t change the lack of reason to work. If you have a gaurenteed pay-check and such with no room for improvement or raises, why are you going to work your ass off when the result will be the same if you half-ass it? Communism lacks that survival part that drives people to do better and improve things. Communism has many benefits, but it does lack certain key elements, just as capitalism does (such as taking care of everybody).

You should believe in human initiative. Just like some scientist and artist, who do their work not for money and reputation, human will do their job themself if they are well educated and get their hands out of heavy work, and they can even do better.
I said Communism need new technology, high productivity and education we do not have now.

Originally posted by sun
You should believe in human initiative. Just like some scientist and artist, who do their work not for money and reputation, human will do their job themself if they are well educated and get their hands out of heavy work, and they can even do better.
I said Communism need new technology, high productivity and education we do not have now.

I’d rather believe in human nature. Humans are prone to do things the easiest way and do as little work for the most gain. Heck, in the Marines we’re even taught how to exploit this in combat and shown how we naturally do the same thing. Not only that, but the military is a lot like Communism with some things better. 1. Your pay is pretty much gauranteed as long as you show up to work and aren’t completely shitty (not hard to do). 2. Initiative is stressed and one thing that gets you promoted faster (yet, many don’t do it and stay a low rank)… I’m not saying that communism is all bad, but it needs some tweaking. I’m just saying you can’t solely rely on on believing people will do what is right and what is needed. We see it all the time. I know that I personally wouldn’t work too hard if I had gauranteed pay no matter how hard I worked with no chance of moving up and making mroe money or something, heck I saw this part of me at school (for my MOS). I already knew my job and just needed the official certification, I didn’t care too much so I was just going to go through the motions to pass and then get back to my unit. However, I got some motivation by being out in charge which could raise my rank, so I worked hard. Without that incentive, I wouldn’t have done much. Now I’m nto lazy by any stretch, but I do need motivation. In fact, I’ve been complemented on how hard I work at times and have been given free stuff as a reward. I’m just saying that rewards and incentives are needed and you can’t go just off of human initiative, you have to inspire them and create a reasont o work hard and innovate. Heck, why do youthink we have so many jobless people in America? Some are just too lazy to go out and look *like some friends of mine). Also, you say that Communism needs new technology. Who is going to create that technology if they get paid for inventing it or not? It just won’t be created, or at a much slower pace than if there was a reward or incentive. Why should Joe Smoe spend hours of his free time inventing stuff if he’s the same off if he doesn’t? Or why should someone paid to do that work hard to make sure that it gets done fast if the end result for the person is the same as if they finish it now or 10 years from now?

The problem of communism vs capitalism : the perspective. One can be optimistic and hope everything will work out, or one can be more pessimistic and assume that things probably won’t work out. While it would be nice if everything did work out, it is a risky plan to do so because you are setting yourself up for human error. I’m not saying capitalism’s better. Just more efficient. Its like in evolution where those that get to reproduce more aren’t those that are “best”, but those that are “optimal”.

True Sin. I also want to add, one reason why Capitalism isn’t perfect is because people lack initiative and hold back at times or just settle. They could be making ends-meat and just settle since they can make do. However, it doesn’t mean that they are really happy.

However, the amount of people doing research and art things is obscenely greater when there is a chance of getting rich with it.

The work can be done better if you do it for money, not for your initiative, is the very work can be done by a machine or computer. But human initiative and inventiveness can never be replace by others.
So in the future( I said in the future, maybe after hundreds or thousands years), it will be a better way, not now.

…Well, I came a bit late…But anyways, god shit Sorc :stuck_out_tongue:

This wins the definitave “LMAO” award, this does.