Teen Titans

Raven does at least, she dies, has her soul torn from her body, goes through hell, that sort of thing.

I do too. It looks like her eyes are closed.

Any episode with Slade rocks. Especially the one about Raven.

EDIT: You rock Wil.

I missed this one about Slade and Raven. Was it recently new?

yes, it aired a couple weeks ago.

Starfire is freaky looking in that picture…

Yeah, and I’m still waiting for them to continue it.

Oh, and when I was watching that episode I felt like hurting Slade. I thought he was dead. He fell in LAVA. Terra pretty much died in the process of killing him. Then he goes and comes right back to life…Terra was cool. :too bad:

Raven has the coolest character. Her clothes change colors and she killed a dragon mage.

BlueMageOne: Indeed, both Starfire and Blackfire got their energy powers from experiments made on them by evil aliens. However, all Tamaranians can fly naturally- except Blackfire. I think that’s why she hates the others so much.

As you can see, they changed more than their looks for the show.

Kiro: I think Slade IS dead. I suspect that Raven’s father, the Demon Lord Trigon, ressurrected him (and gave him new powers) so he could get Raven to fulfill her destiny of DESTROYING THE WORLD. Not so silly anymore, is it? I can’t wait to see how they resolve this. Hopefully Rae will finally overcome her problems, and grow closer to the others.

And, OF COURSE I rock!!

That’s why I keep falling off the chair.

:stuck_out_tongue:

:thud:
I liked Starfire best then Raven. I think that they have a season for each character. First was Robin, then Beast Boy because he liked Terra, then Cyborg, and now they are going to have a Raven season.

They voices of Starfire and raven are the same voices of the two asain singers that do the intro song to it. They have their cartoon about them too, with the same voices of course.

According to TV Tome the group Puffy AmiYumi only do the songs. And all the voices are done by seperate people.
Note: I’ve herd things about TV Tome’s voice actor listing not being 100% accurate so correct if you know better.

I encourage everyone here to go and read Young Justice, the comic prequel to the Teen Titans. It’s awesome as all hell.

=

It had to be said.

That’s what I think to, but still…

Voice Actors

Robin - Scott Menville
Starfire - Hynden Walch
Beast Boy - Greg Cipes
Raven - Tara Strong
Cyborg - Khary Payton
Terra - Ashley Johnson
Aqualad - Wil Wheaton
Speedy - Mike Erwin
Bumblebee - T’Keyah Keymah

For more information & interviews visit <A HREF=“http://titanstower.com/source/animated/00indexanimated.html”>Teen Titans Animated</A>

Those are the same people that are the voices of that show “Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi”.

Went to the link but you’ve contradictied yourself. Crossed your wires?

Slade cannot die. He pwnz too much. Just look at Identity Crisis, where you see shots of him PWNING a pretty good portion of the Justice League.

Ah, Deathstroke the Terminator, probably one of the coolest villains in DC.

Teen Titans is all right. I couldn’t really compare it favorably with any “real” anime, but compared to all the other crap directed at a pre-teen audience (excepting MAYBE Justice League Unlimited - and I say MAYBE not because the show is anything less than awesome, but because I’m not so sure it’s directed at pre-teens) it’s pretty good.

I never got why Raven wears no pants though. I mean… pants just make sense. What if she trips and scrapes her knee? Then she’d get all angsty and people would hate her. Ah well.

Deathstroke is the best DC villain EVER. He’s pretty much unbeatable one-on-one, as shown when he beat up about six of the JLA at once during IC. <3 Deathstroke. And his kids rock as well.