Technology, Technology...

I’m quite beggining to feel like a stranger by seeing I’m the only one around who likes cooking >_<

I don’t mind cooking much, it’s just annoying when everything of mine burns or falls apart or catches fire or…rambles off on a long line of her food tech disasters

Well, when I try to set the microwave to make popcorn, I often burn half of the packet in the process… YUK!

I can cook, but I like baking better :slight_smile: Almond-chocolate pie, anyone?

Now, for your enjoyment I shall enlighten you on the wonders of a simple and yummy dish, which is idiot* proof.

First, take a pack of non-flavored noodles. NOT the flavored stuff you just throw in the pot of boiling water and then eat, try to find a better kind. Here in Sweden the best stuff is in packs with a Chinese blue dragon on, but I doubt that that’s available everywhere. See what you can find.
Anyway, either cook the noodles or put them in hot water for ten minutes (the latter won’t work well on all kinds, feel free to experiment) for a good texture.

While the noodles are loosening up, chop mushrooms of your liking and paprica. This can be excluded if you don’t like the stuff.

Take one small bag of pre-fried, pre-spiced salad chicken (chopped stuff) and fry it in a normal frying pan in olive or other cooking oil. Frozen chicken is fine, it’ll loosen up in the pan.
Add the mushrooms and paprica and turn the stuff over each other.

Add more oil, get the noodles out of the water via a sieve(? I think that’s the right word) and GLOMP them into the pan. Spice with curry and mess up the noodles with the rest of the stuff.

Done!

*doesn’t mean YOU dudes, you may read it as “newbie cook” instead.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Well, when I try to set the microwave to make popcorn, I often burn half of the packet in the process… YUK!

Ah, this is why I get the ready made stuff. The stuff you DON’T have to use a microwave for! heheheh

I can cook very well. Well, as long as cooking is equal to baking. I love making cookie and cakes and brownies. I couldn’t cook dinner to save my life. Although I can make tasty grilled cheese. :slight_smile:

I guess no one else is willing to show me where I can find information on how Playstation 2 originated, created, etc?:stuck_out_tongue:

It seems nobody knows. :confused: Tell you what, post about it on the main board, you might have more luck there.

Weiila Weiila Weiila…NOTHING is idiotproof silly, idiots are too damn inventive :slight_smile:

Ach, good point Zero. Let’s say… novice proof then. Better?

Originally posted by Cala
I can cook very well. Well, as long as cooking is equal to baking. I love making cookie and cakes and brownies. I couldn’t cook dinner to save my life. Although I can make tasty grilled cheese. :slight_smile:

Have you ever tried covering boiled potatos with molten cheese? Hmmmm! A delight, pure and simple!