Taking Bets...

Oh, Zero, just let me have this little bout of penis envy, alright? I got’s a fragile enough ego as it is.

Originally posted by Frameskip
I just wanted to see what it would be like to be first.
You have the glory of knowing your the biggest loser in the entire site.

Well, I don’t remember when I joined, but looking back, I’ll probably have 1000 by this time next year if I’m lucky. =P And I was really looking forwards to getting a new thing to play around with, too! ;_; hands out apples

It’s really strange to see everyone have such low post counts… Especially Val! =P

Originally posted by Xelopheris
You have the glory of knowing your the biggest loser in the entire site.

Hell yeah.

Originally posted by Jing
[b]Well, I don’t remember when I joined, but looking back, I’ll probably have 1000 by this time next year if I’m lucky. =P And I was really looking forwards to getting a new thing to play around with, too! ;_; hands out apples

It’s really strange to see everyone have such low post counts… Especially Val! =P [/b]

Exactly, that’s like one of the things about RPGC that people can count on: My post count1 And now that that’s gone… runs off crying

And of course, depending on your sanity level, that MAY be a good thing.

Personally, I wouldn’t be proud to be king of losers in an area already full of them.

Now, what I really wish I had had backup for is my sig. =P Damn. goes to think of something new

Just forsake the sig until you think of something good.

I still had my christmas bot sig.

Hey, I liked Christmas bot. =P

And man, I remember wayyyyyy back when the boards started, the highest I achieved was 7th. Now I’m way down on the bottom =P

Okay, just for posterity.

falls on Ez

I am trying to work my way up to where I was before, as in I am trying to work back up to 207 posts, I need to beat my friends to it.

I think Xelo should mysterously have a little “accident”… Heh heh heh…

I’ll cheat 8P. I’ll also accept bribes and favors.

AND IT WAS NOT A BAD IDEA! (the system would actually discourage spamming via punishments for spam … you all suck!)

Maybe you should explain it to us instead of being so secretive about it then. I’m curious.

Yeah, until the earth exploded when Val got 1000 posts.

Indeed, your idea intrigues me and I would like to hear more.

Edit: thwaks Epic

My idea was create short ladders people post to get on top. Once there, they (say 1 or a few people) might get something like a custom title or something and everyone has to redo everything. People who purposefully spam would be warned and their post counts dropped, essentially disqualifying them. As all people who spam too much , they’d have their butts kicked if they didn’t cut it out (though we haven’t had to have to do that in a while). If people don’t play nice or it gets to their heads, like we’ve seen in certain events glares around, those people would be disqualified too. I liked this because it didn’t make the class ranks stagnate and it added some personality to the boards, some extra interaction.

But that might create semi-useless posts that sort of qualify as spam but not really. Like this one! (Okay, this one had an actual idea in it, so it was a bad example, but you get the idea :P)

Which is why there’d be a short discussion on whether or not someone deserved the reward once he or she reached the top.