Taking Bets...

Can I be the first person to reach 1000 posts for a second time?

We will see, the mods have ways to cheat, and there some people with a few posts head start. I’m working to 1000 as fast as I can without spamming.

The mods aren’t going to cheat on this. Trust me =P.

They have other things to do than worry about their silly post count.

I finally got 600 and BOOM back down to 0…:frowning:

I’m putting my bet of Charlemagne, at least if he keeps up posting like he has till now. Although, the chances of him being punished for spamming aren’t exactly small.

I’m not betting or cheating, although I accept bribes :o

Well i won’t be first to 1,000…

:fungah:

Hmm… I may actually beat… someone… to 1000… possibly- gimme a few months… :wink:

No way will I be 1st, though- 101st, more likely :S

We didn’t even have 101 people with 1000 posts before.

There would’ve been by the time I got there, believe me. 7 posts per day for me is practically talking my head off

And Sin wanted a new user ladder with rewards for posting…boy, good thing we never agreed on that.

I’m sure if we had put a moderatorship on the line for the first to get 1000, it would have been spam country but it won’t happen, haw!

Please, Xelo, if anyone’s gonna reach 1000 first, it’s ME!

If only there could be things like increase in physical avatar size as posts increase (like, 60x60 for 0-125, 80-80 up to 250, 100x100 for up to 500, and so forth)

Originally posted by Zero
[b]And Sin wanted a new user ladder with rewards for posting…boy, good thing we never agreed on that.

I’m sure if we had put a moderatorship on the line for the first to get 1000, it would have been spam country but it won’t happen, haw! [/b]

What the hell was Sin smoking?

And we’ll see Val.

Originally posted by Frameskip
[b]What the hell was Sin smoking?

And we’ll see Val. [/b]

Oh, I know. The only reason I’m behind most of you gys is because I got here kinda recently. But I WILL Have 1000 by the end of June, most likely!

My goal was to hit 50 first, then hold the lead as long as possible. I’m going to make it 100 now though.

people racing for posts…almost gives me urges to do EEEEEVIL things, if I wasn’t busy already.

Yep, That’s the plan. Spam like crazy when the admins are busy, then scroll the thread to the second page…

GASP they’ve learned of my plans… :noway: not good.

I just wanted to see what it would be like to be first.