Takes a lot of balls to do something like this

VE: There was no pain since he was drunk enough to be castrated.

I’d do it for free, but instead of cutting with a razor, I would simply smash them with a hammer. Wouldn’t need to get him to put his pants down and I’d guarantee he wouldn’t spread his idiocy genes anymore [edit], making humanity a little more intelligent. Darwin.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
EEP. Dear God, that is wrong and painful. Hell, I don’t even have any balls, and I can imagine the pain!

And the only thing as stupid as the act itself is the reason he used to justify it. --; By that order of thoughts, half of the guys in the world would be doing that. Well, at least his stupidity will die with him. --

lol. If you think that’s bad…

And that, kids, is why you shouldn’t take hallucinatory drugs.

Ow. And ew.

Jesus Christ!

Oh dear god…

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Ow. And ew.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Ow. And ew.

Yeah. -_-

Thats my favorite dish :smiley:

The way I see it I would castrate him for 20$ and a purple neck tie.

Why would the kids even do it? For any amount of money?

'Cause they’re psychotic bitches.

:noway: This is sick and wrong on so many levels.

From Rudora’s Quote Script:
[xI0nGluVeRBoi] u suck dick fagget
[StarStorm_the_ Spazz y_Fuzzball] ACtually no, I eat that
[StarStorm_the_ Spazz y_Fuzzball] Human penis is a delicacy where I come from
(Added by Tenchimaru_Draconis)

That’s all I have to say.

What kind of voices were those…? Heh heh. That’s even more fucked up than the other one.

Yeah, I saw that other one about the penis one… that’s just stupid though…like the other one.

Don’t drink and don’t do drugs: Not only may it ruin your potency, it may jettison the safty of your belowed family jewels and make it difficult to pee.

I feel like <strike>chicken</strike> penis tonight!

Only in… FUCKING… Mexico… or something My friend Fabi told me that her whatever relationship guy was drunk and a bunch of guys were giggling as he was like… half passing out? But it ended up when he awoke… he had a bunch of cigar burns on his arm.