t.A.T.U.

I’ve heard that rumor of a tatu anime before in an anime newsgroup, but I can’t believe that it is true…

Someone sent me that picture to prove it, but I think it’s only a fanart:

Originally posted by baka-neko
[b]I’ve heard that rumor of a tatu anime before in an anime newsgroup, but I can’t believe that it is true…

Someone sent me that picture to prove it, but I think it’s only a fanart: [/b]

grabs the fan art and runs into the bathroom

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Oh, and the Manga isn’t about Courtney’s life, rather it’s a character based on her, named Princess Ai. (Ai means “love” in Japanese.)
No it doesn’t. There is no japanese word for love. Ai means “togetherness,” nothing more.

Originally posted by Sizer
[b]Well, this is proof that society is fucked.

How sad ;.;[/b]
Couldn’t agree more. This is why I no longer like anime very much. It’s just not a respectable hobby anymore. They’re just common crappy cartoons now. (I mostly blame the american “anime” industry for this, though.)

Cuuuuuuuuuuute dai and flinty as anime =^^=
Just… what the hell do they want to take as storyline? oO The life of tatu? rrrright.
And the picture looks a lot like fanart to me- looking at the proportions and stuff. And why does it say “all the things she said remix”? Was it in the cover of a CD or something?

I remember that anime-ish picture. Saw it a long time ago, but don’t quite remember where. If they plan on being on being in an anime, eh, just let them. It’s no skin off your back (unless you watch it).

On a side note, whenever someone says “sellout”, I always think immediately of Tool’s “Hooker with a Penis”.

Ditto, Jih.
Now send me the song. Now.

I thought Ai meant Sincere or something. Meh, shows what I know. What do they use instead of love then?

Whatever. A Tatu anime can’t be worse than Strange Love. Good luck to them.

I want to point out something: I’ve been an Anime fan (officially) since the 80s, and I have seen the word “Ai” translated as “love” SEVERAL times, even by the Japanese themselves. And, it’s obvious that that is what it is meant to mean in Mrs. Love’s Manga. Then again, the word “Anime” itself is incorrect in English, too, but we fans have accepted it. So I guess it’s all just fanspeak.