Sweden, you are a scary, scary country.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article177749.ece

I felt this was strange enough to warrant its own topic.

yeah I read this awhile ago judging from the title. Apparently when sex offenders or sex addicts can’t get enough from children, they go for the animals. Disgusting daffy bastards. it doesn’t just happen in Sweden too. A lot of poor innocent creatures have sores around their bums these days due to violations of rights. No, I mean it. I absolutely cannot stand this animal sex and I wish to personally punish all guilty. That’s just eww to me. Even more so than pedophilia. Can’t get enough? Go for the ducks. Or the deer. or the precious, precious puppies. Fucking perverts.

…Can I run for my life now?
is officially traumatized :hyperven:

Got sheep?

SINISTRAL!?

O_o

o_O

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SWEDISH PEOPLE!?!?!?

This is very disturbing.How an people be so depraved:fungah: :noway:

Considering Weiila and Jing are Swedish…

I say we unleash some rabid bears on them, release some bear pheromones, and see who is still standing after it’s all over

Epic: WHAT?!?

That’s interesting, though I 'd like to see the stats in the US and some other countries before labeling the Swedes. It is interesting its legal though o_o

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]Epic: WHAT?!?

That’s interesting, though I 'd like to see the stats in the US and some other countries before labeling the Swedes. It is interesting its legal though o_o [/b]

Remember the quote… I like to bleep sheep. o.o

I guess you now know why I want to go to sweden.

Go an pick up some Fish and Meatballs, some little wooden horses, rape an animal, maybe go canoeing.

LEGAL animal sex!? O_o;

There’s a place for every vice.

“I like fucking sheep” is so out of context right now o_o;;

YOU ARE FUCKING SINISTRAL!

Man. Sweden must be Fiero’s version of Heaven.

That is pretty gross. Swedish women aren’t bad looking…what’s the f**king deal.

As soon as I saw this thread title, I anticipated it would only be a matter of time before one of our many Sweden-based regulars jumped in with some clarification/defense/whatever.

Kinda surprised nobody has yet.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]As soon as I saw this thread title, I anticipated it would only be a matter of time before one of our many Sweden-based regulars jumped in with some clarification/defense/whatever.

Kinda surprised nobody has yet. [/b]

Maybe they’re too busy with…uh… animals…:ulty: