Sustainable Living

Hitler lived in an environment where Jews took all the good careers >_>

Kinda.

Not the holocaust in particular, but any world war ever.

Oh look Hitler is slowly annexing countries one by one. Let’s just sit on our hands and write him angry letters.

That’s what the world is doing with America, right?

:kissy:

No, Hitler annexed awesome countries like Poland and Denmark. America is trying to annex middle eastern desert wastelands no one gives a shit about.

I think you mean “Middle Western.”

Given the amount of oil there, plenty of people give a shit about the Middle East.

America imports over 42,000 US gallons of oil every single day from foreign countries. Those wastelands are the top cows.

And I don’t think America will ever need to annex any land if you compare the population and size of New Jersey to the rest of the states, or better yet, the population of PRC (1.3 billion in 3.7 million sq. mi.) to the US (0.3 billion in 3.7 million sq. mi.). We still have room for one billion more idiots.

You guys really reach for ways to miss the point sometimes :confused: America may be winning oil, but they’re winning little else. There’s no value to be destroyed there outside the reservoirs of black goo. People loathe America out of principle, but at the same time, no one on earth cares enough not to turn a blind eye on the middle east. “Top Cows” may care, but if Afghanistan and Iraq suddenly sank into the ocean tomorrow, Atlantis-style, the world’s general response would rightly be a resounding “meh.”

What America is doing and what Hitler did are totally incomparable.

Reservoirs of black goo that pretty much run everything that makes your life convenient enough to bitch on the internet.

If I didn’t have anything to bitch about, I wouldn’t need the internet to bitch about it on.

Your statement is a tautology, completely empty of meaning. My socks are green because my socks are green. Try again.

Haha no it isn’t. But I bet you wish it was.

PS: Your socks are probably not green. You’re not cool enough >:(

I’m using the sinistral theme. Am I cool? (its green)

It is. It doesn’t have to be the same terminology. It merely has to be similar enough so that it can be considered equal. So yeah, your statement was a tautology.

Also, my socks ARE green. Shows what you know!

To answer GSG’s question: This statement combined with your “counsel” remarks make me strongly suggest that Sinistral take out a restraining order. Creeeeeeeeepy.

Yea, what a coincidence. I wanted to switch from the Carnage Red to something grey, but then I decided I wanted green instead.

“Yea, what a coincidence. I wanted to switch from the Carnage Red to something grey, but then I decided I wanted green instead,” said the youth as he huddled outside Sinistral’s apartment. He just wanted to get one glimpse of his hero. Maybe a touch. A caress. He fingers his copy of “Catcher in the Rye.”

No. No. It wasn’t meant to be. He had come here on a mission. He was going to carry it out.

Why would I bring a book to see him? If I were really obsessed with him I would bring a gun and a camera.

HAHA! I don’t know if Sinistral is cool enough to be in The Beatles. :ulty: Science Beatles maybe?

The Beatles are only cool if you like safe corporate middle-of-the-road mediocrity :slight_smile: