Surveys and Questionnares

Where can I find
-Political “liberal/conservative” surveys
-“Which <character> are you” surveys

What?

www.google.ca

There.

Also, try looking under other nations’ google, as they sometimes inexplicably give different (read: better), results than U.S. and Canada.
I would suggest:
www.google.ru
www.google.co.uk
www.google.co.jp

All of these give bizarrely good results for everything except critiques on Takami Kousun’s Battle Royale =P.

EDIT: Also, if you’d like, I can Im/ICQ/E-mail you the ‘World’s Smallest Political Quiz.’

www.politicalcompass.org/

Whoo, I’m a fucking communo-anarchist, whee-dee-fuck…
I need sleep. Badly.

lol, that test’s awesome. It showed me as having extremely similar political views to ghandi.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

I liked the type of questions in this quiz; however, I disliked the lack of “no opinion” answers (there were some matters asked about I honestly don’t feel I know enough to judge about) but anyway, it was fun. Thanks, GAP.

My results:

Economic Left/Right: -2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Hmm. I’m close to Nelson Mandela… and the Dalai Lama. ^^

You’re Ken Ichijouji! Aw…poor thing. You have a troubled past, and maybe even now a troubled present. You are low in self esteem and are often stuck battling your inner demons. You are very thoughtful and smart, and best of all, loyal to whatever friends you have. Since some people consider you weird, or odd, you treasure greatly your friens and family, afraid to offend them in some way. Don’t worry-you’re very sweet, deep down, even with the things you may have done in the past.

What do you think? :wave:

Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59
Libertarian Left
Reading List
Peter Scowen
Benjamin Barber
Howard Zinn
Thomas Frank
George Monbiot
Emma Goldman
Al Franken