Super Smash Brothers Brawl

For the record, I keep thinking “Super Smash Bros Burly Brawl.”

I can’t wait to play this. I probably won’t get the Wii console, but I pretty bloody sure one of my house mates will. And we are all big fans of the current Super Smash Bros. so this is going to be so cool.

So, some friends and I were speculating as to who the unlockables might be. This is what we’ve come up with (again, mere speculation):

Liquid Snake/Ocelot
Eggplant Wizard
Daisy
Waluigi
SA-X
Lil’ Mac
Slippy Toad
Diddy Kong
Any Killer Instinct character?

I’m not 100% certain that Nintendo owns the rights to Killer Instinct, that’s why there’s a question mark.

:smiley:

Now all this game needs is Little Nemo and I can die happy.

Dude … that’s, like, WAY more oldschool than necessary. That’d be AWESOME.

You do know of Sat’s massive collection of “old school” games and knowledge, right? :hint:

Isn’t SA-X TECHNICALLY already in the series?:booster:

Umm… Samus is. SA-X is an alien parasite that infested Samus’ suit, so, no.

I was responding to Cait Sith’s comment[STRIKE], though I can understand why you’d think I was ignoring him[/STRIKE].

You know now that I think of it it would be cool if Alex from River City Ransom was a playable character to. But then I would just be getting my hopes up.

Meaning kids all 'round the world now know what that little winged dude is about! Except they still need to experience the TRUE HORROR of being turned into an eggplant!

I’ve experienced it, and it’s something I wouldn’t even wish on my worst enemy.

I mean, you get almost all the way to the boss, make a wrong turn and BAM, go back to the beginning basically.
(But I usually spend at least an hour in the first castle anyway. That way I always have maxed out health meter when I leave and I’m guaranteed to get the arrow upgrades as soon as I get far enough :P)