Super Mario World

I never found getting to soda lake particularly hard. It took me a few tries, but not really difficult.

Yeah, getting soda lake is easy.

I still haven’t beaten Tubular though… well to be honest, I haven’t tried after I posted this. I just kind of beat the game, and well… that’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Well, I only play SMW occasionally, and I can’t remember if I ever beat the game completely. I mean, I’ve gottn the Special Worlds beat, I’ve got all the secret Boards, I got Soda Lake (no easy task), but I have YET to find the entrance to the Final Fortress in Bowser’s domain thingy that lets you use the Back door.

If I remember well, in that level that’s full of magma, you need a yoshi to take a key from an inpenetrable hole with his tongue, then you find the keyhole in the very end of the level. It’s the level right below the rightmost fortress. Then it’s all a matter of going on that way. The only different thing you’ll see when you use the back door is that you’ll spawn directly in the dark room, just before Bowser’s room.

Originally posted by Ren

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Well, I only play SMW occasionally, and I can’t remember if I ever beat the game completely. I mean, I’ve gottn the Special Worlds beat, I’ve got all the secret Boards, I got Soda Lake (no easy task), but I have YET to find the entrance to the Final Fortress in Bowser’s domain thingy that lets you use the Back door.

If I remember well, in that level that’s full of magma, you need a yoshi to take a key from an inpenetrable hole with his tongue, then you find the keyhole in the very end of the level. It’s the level right below the rightmost fortress. Then it’s all a matter of going on that way. The only different thing you’ll see when you use the back door is that you’ll spawn directly in the dark room, just before Bowser’s room. [/QUOTE]

That’s Valley of Bowser 4 you’re thinking about.

In Valley of Bowser 2 (that’s the level right under the Valley Fortress), after you get past the rising and falling bluffs, you’ll land on some land which rises, threatening to crush you. Quickly get to safety by running right and jumping up the “stairs”, but <b>don’t fall off the bluff</b>. Instead, stand at the very right of the land mass, and there should be a safe spot where after it rises; it shouldn’t touch the ceiling at all. Jump onto the ceiling, then run all the way to the left, where you’ll find a key and a keyhole. It will take you to the Valley Fortress. Then finish the Fortress (it’s hard! o.o) and that will get you to the Back Door. :slight_smile:

…as for Tubular…it’s <b>SO</b> easy…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: