Sup.

Hi there Yar Kramer, nice to meet you! I’m Helios… pretty much a newbie compared to everyone else here! I think I read about you or something in the site history…

It’s good to have you back! :slight_smile:

Hey man~ how’ve ya been?

I’ve been really shitty lately. I don’t think I can find happiness in life without the use of substances. I wasn’t ever particularly happy as a younger youth (i’d say i’m still definitely a youth) and as soon as I started using drugs I started actually enjoying life, and as long as I had enough money to get them they really didn’t affect the quality of my work/schoolwork/etc. That was really the only problem with them, that they are fleeting and expensive. I need to find some balance. Maybe start off with 10mg of methylphenidate every day and slowly increase the dose as my tolerance builds. I just need to be able to practice enough self control to go through with this and not using the whole bottle within the first couple days. Why it has been shitty lately is because I am now on a type of probation that literally tests for everything at LEAST 3 times a week, which severely limits my ability to use. However, I’ve been reading a lot about methylenedioxypyrovalerone (mdpv, bath salts) and as there is really no common test for these things yet (not sure about gc/ms testing). Our probation people even told us about them and that they can’t test for them yet (imposing some kind of “honor system” upon a bunch of addicts… fucking idiots). I have another check coming this Thursday and I’m trying to find some way to get up to Omaha to get some of this shit, the problem is that I have an ankle monitor on (used hydromorphone and meth, got caught, got in trouble) and I have no idea if there is a gps tracker thingy in it so I don’t know if I can drive myself up to Omaha or if I have to find someone else that wants to go up (or come down) and back for me. This are god damn awful, but there is still hope!

I like how in the course of one post, you moved from lamenting your drug dependency to planning your next buy.

Let me just tell everyone, if I don’t go to prison tomorrow life will be good again. If I do it was great knowing all of you I went from a snotty little know-it-all to a super pwntastic know-everything I hope to post again!

Edit: I’d appreciate it if no one mentioned these posts until I make them again… And I’m pretty sure mods can see posts pre-edit n such… So fuck me if that’s true. I’m feeling really paranoid if anyone tries to stop this that’d really put me in a pickle!

Edit: Editing my posts sdrawkcab like a boss

Edit: Decided to wait until tomorrow morning, whoops at the people who already saw these

what

man this was almost incredibly embarrassing. Though if anyone saw what I wrote, I meant and mean every word of it so please don’t try to foil my plan.

Now that’s a post I’m talkin’ about.

Edit: After additional information gathering, I do believe I completely overreacted. How much of that was me, I don’t know. But I’m like 99% sure there’s no gps in my ankle monitor now.

Edit2: Just to explain the triple post (sorry :D), I was a little overzealous with some research chemicals and ended up getting a little too paranoid (constantly watching out the window, running downstairs to check the backyard, etc, I thought the police were going to surround my house and catch me). Turns out my ankle monitor does NOT have GPS, so it is much less likely that I am going to have to an hero. I’m still bringing everything with me to meet my probation officer tomorrow in case he tells me I’m going into custody, I’m gonna have to incapacitate him (something I have no idea how to do so good luck to me against a police officer), run through a mid-length, very not-wide (i’m having trouble with words) hallway past several offices with more police officers in them, and out across a busy street to my parked car (I guess I could park in a getaway position, but that risks drawing attention before shit hits the fan, that is, if it even DOES).

tl;dr: listening to adam’s song (blink-182) and Weak and Powerless (a perfect circle) on repeat , got super paranoid, going to kill self if sent to prison (point is to die before I get there though) using research chemicals obtained like a boss

OR

tl;dr: listening to super bass (nicki minaj) and Last Friday Night (katy perry) on repeat, got super paranoid, found out my ankle monitor doesn’t have gps (i drove where i wasn’t supposed to far away) = enjoy life thoroughly until a drug test for this stuff comes out, then repeat whole scenario

Edit3(causeIcan): I realize how much of a douche I sound like right now. I’m not trying to sound super cool cause I do drugs, in fact if you had seen the essay of angst-shittiness before I edited it you would conclude the exact opposite. I’ll post it tomorrow in the off chance someone finds it entertaining. I am still a little scared though, can’t stop looking out the window when a car drives by in order to confirm that said car is not a COP

also: FUCK PIGS. AND COPS. Here’s something random: Completely content with my body’s abilities, for the longest time if I had to choose a superpower it would have been the ability to kill the police by looking at them (which causes them to explode). I pretty much had everything I wanted until they came and fucked my shit up. I’m ANGRY and RESENTFUL now.

I am also kind of worrying that my eyes are shaking back and forth slightly as well as very quickly, not sure what I look like right now but the screen is kind of a blur, like a cross-eyed blur. Anyways, the finalize this Edit3(causeIcan), the main point of the posts was that I DIDN’T want to an hero and would avoid it if at all possible, but I wasn’t going to take any chances going into custody. And unless my probation did something completely new, I am no longer in danger (other than the fact that I am probably going to look haggard as hell when I walk in to test tomorrow morning, and the fact that the chemicals I was doing very rarely cause false positives for methamphetamine and MDMA which would cause much suspicion, and the fact that I may go into custody just because my officer is scared I’m gonna do something stupid, which would in turn trigger me to do something even more stupid, unless he clearly explains what is going to happen before I end up in front of a real cop (these probation officers are cops but trained more in treatment and shit like that rather than… field combat or whatever the fuck normal cops do besides drive around and eat) or in cuffs.

Basically what I’m trying to say is that life is gonna be just swell if I don’t die tomorrow (assuming everything goes according to plan), and it will be over if I do die tomorrow.

I feel like I seem a little crazy right now and I can’t stop typing. THIS IS THE END OF THIS POST IM SORRY FOR RAMBLING SO MUCH

editfouricantstoptyping: Another issue would be if they checked my meds, all but one of them are in the clear. The problem is the wellbutrin, which I have mentioned before, I did the month’s supply in a couple days like an idiot for literally nothing. I guess you could say that about doing all drugs (that they are a waste), but some of them give a lasting feeling of happiness and contentment. One more problem would arise if they wanted to check my arms. I wish I could post a picture right now (I will tomorrow if I can I know you all wanna see them), as they are more mangled than they have ever been before. Giant bulges randomly, big dark bruises, things that might be bruises but kind of look like a bruise and a mole combined so I don’t really know what they are, blood still smeared all over myself and my clothes from using a steroid syringe (the only singles they had at wal-mart when I stopped there…) which if you didn’t know is one of the smallest gauge of needles I’ve ever seen it was disgustingly and disturbingly big. Talk about uncomfortable. The last thing I wanted to say is that I decided to retract my posts so that my plan isn’t messed up by do-gooders in the agora, though I’m pretty sure noone would either do, or be able to do anything about it… It is a masturful plan and I am going to go try to mastur myself.

Okay, here is as complete a list of all my current problems as I can think up. Please help me solve them.

Problem: Yesterday I convinced my mom to give me 60 dollars (I wouldn’t tell her what it was for, it was for the bath salts). All I told her was that it wasn’t for anything illegal so I technically didn’t lie but if she finds out what I really did with her money I’m not sure she’d continue to enable me, I think she might actually tell Probation (which would result in my immediate termination and my going straight into custody, and then prison. Another condition of her loaning me money was that I was supposed to keep all the receipts of the items I bought. I told her I needed a few packs of cigarettes, some red bull, some gas in my car, random things like that all of which I could get a receipt for. Now it’s the next day and the good news is that I am actually getting a paycheck today so I will easily be able to pay her back her 60 dollars which will probably calm her down a little bit, but she’s still gonna be pissed when I tell her I don’t have any of the receipts I’d promised to get her. She gave specific instructions to keep all of the receipts as a way to “build trust.”

Possible solution(s): I could just give her her 60 dollars and tell her I didn’t buy anything, but she could ask to see all of the money from my check, which would be 60 dollars short… I could then tell her I paid either one of my two “best friends” back some of the money I owe them, but I’m not sure they’d cover for me anymore especially considering I haven’t done jack shit to pay them back the hundreds of dollars I owe them.

Problem: If I don’t resolve the problem above my mom could ask to see my arms, which would be VERY bad. The horribleness of this situation could be amplified ten times over if she asks to see them in front of my probation officer (who is setting up a meeting between himself, my parents, and I). This would mean BIIIIIIIIIG trouble and I don’t have any ideas worth a shit, basically I’m playing the assassin class on this one, gotta dodge having to show my arms entirely.

Possible solution(s): If forced to show my arms in front of my mom, I am somewhat confident that I could convince her that I’ve been shooting up cold water to relieve my cravings (because they r so bad!!) as long as my drug tests all come back negative, in which case she really wouldn’t have any choice but to believe me (she has no clue about research chemicals/salts/etc).

Problem: The chemicals I used can very rarely cause false positives for methamphetamine and MDMA. I consider myself a stupendously lucky individual so I can see my dice rolling towards the false positives. Now, if I have a false positive all is not over, I have the right to request a gas chromatography/mass spectrometry confirmation. These confirmations should come back showing that I was actually negative for methamphetamine and MDMA, but I have no idea if they’d test for other substances (like the ones I’m using). I’m fairly sure they wouldn’t, most labs probably want to do less work, check if I’m negative, see that I am, throw it out. That would be the ideal outcome of this problem. The issue is the time between the false positive and when the confirmation comes back. I am going to be held under increased scrutiny, and am especially likely to be asked to show my arms. I honestly don’t know how I’ve hidden the marks on them so far, they are all over, the back, the front, my wrists. Jesus

The only possible solution I have been able to think of to the problem of being asked to show my arms is to stop by a girl friend’s house (there was a while where I pretty much only hung out with girls, and I stopped hanging out with them frequently as I got into drugs, so those bridges aren’t burned, just abandoned if you know what I mean). The idea is really stupid, basically to go over to one of their houses every morning before I go to the probation office and have them put on a bunch of make-up over the marks on my arms (I was thinking about calling and asking a few of them how good they are at covering up acne with make-up, oh ps I can’t text on my cell phone, I also can’t call anyone that isn’t on my contacts list, people not on my contacts list can’t call me (though they can leave messages, I’m not sure if I can leave other peoples messages yet or not I haven’t tested it out. Finally I am unable to edit my contact list, which basically only leaves immediate family, who is very unlikely to try to bail me out of this situation (especially the other addicts/alcoholics in my family, which covers the majority, they are all balls deep into AA and God and blah blah blah) and a few of the main probation officers, who I am fairly certain want me dead)).

tl;dr: i don’t even know what i just typed so please read it and give me suggestions! Also, should I grow a pair of balls and wait in the drug testing area for my results or should I not risk it and leave as soon as I pee. My logic is pointing to leaving early as if I do turn out negative it just means a small punishment, but if I’m positive and I leave early I am going to be removed from the program, though if I test positive for anything again without telling them that I will first (I have been told by several officers) that I will be kicked out of the program as well. My only issue with leaving early is that chances are I will be negative and everything will be fine, but me leaving early will just cause more attention and suspicion towards me…

There is one final X-factor… The guy who does the drug testing almost always sits behind a wall and just calls out your name and that you’re good to go if you test all negative (he doesn’t usually get up from his seat to make sure you’re still even there, just yells out that you are good to go).This is what is really making me think that leaving early is the better idea…

I just called in to the drug testing line and can confirm that YES I AM required to test today. So gimme ur input

sorry but one more final countdown (edit): The biggest problem with leaving early is that if I DO turn out with a positive test result I lost my chance to request a confirmation. What I’m struggling with here is that I have already relapsed twice (and lied about it both times, though the circumstances were bullshit but I don’t have time to explain now), so I don’t know if they’d still give me the benefit of the doubt, or if they would want me to be in custody while the confirmation is done (in case I were to go on run, which is sort of the plan, only not really to run mostly just to go get more salts and kill myself.

Anyways, I need help :frowning:

edit: Who am I kidding, I know that the only things that can get me out of this debacle are my own brilliance and tenacity. None of you can help me now. Wish me luck though!

edit2: Well I am leaving for the drug testing facility… Please wish me luck I’m getting more and more scared as time goes on. I really don’t want this, I’m bringing the three syringes left. I don’t think this is enough anyways to be honest, so I’ll probably be posting again from either my house later today or from Prison a few months from now (assuming they allow the use of computers in prison… I don’t know if they do but they sure as hell better if I have to go there)

Highjacked thread is highjacked.

Drugs bad, rehab good

gonna go ahead and let everyone know I BEAT THE SYSTEM for now… MWARMWARMWARMWARGARGLE

edit: infinite glory

I haven;'t showered or brushed my teeth since I spent a week in jail a few weeks back. I think it’s time to ClEaN uP tHiS fRoMuNdA cHeEsE. Wouldn’t you agree :slight_smile:

Congrats, you did it.

I aint usin METH what I got doesn’t stop your salivary glands from producing saliva, so I don’t have to worry about my teeth falling out. What I do need to worry about is grinding my teeth down into nothing, but I’m a pimp. I’ll just end with that.

Edit: Just thought I’d add a little update here. My vision is ridiculously blurry, I literally can’t distinguish word from word when I go back and read what I just typed. Thankfully my typing skills are of a Grand-Master-Joe (though I can’t say the same for my vessel-hunting abilities…) Looking at the text on this page I almost feel like I’m tripping… but I think it’s my brain not getting quite enough blood. This stuff is a very potent vaso-constrictor (as well as an empathogenic, which is why I’m living it up posting on different forums and trying to call the people that used to be my friends, who of course never answer).

Let me clarify one thing, I have been overstating (again having trouble with words…) my bridge-burning abilities. Well maybe not so much that as understating my bridge-repairing (only to be burnt yet again) abilities. I’m sure I don’t seem it from what has been seen of me here, but I am stupidly confident in my manipulation skills. I’m not just talking about manipulating a controller or keyboard/mouse combo to pwn all enemies (the obvious), but also my skills in the art of controlling another person’s decisions, even when they clearly (both inside and out) disagree with the outcome.

An example. I had been reading about this research chemical for some time now (like 2 weeks!!!), though I had known about it for a fair amount longer. I just never had the balls to investigate further (I had to ‘snap’ mentally before able to risk my life to get this drug, as it obviously isn’t going to be quite as good as the real thing, but to be fair it is between ritalin and cocaine, two of my favorite drugs). Finally, I gather to courage to drive out of town and to Omaha. However, I have no money! So first I plan on just stealing some of the salts, but decide that they very well might be behind a counter or somewhere inconvenient. Suddenly, I remember who I am and exactly how badass I am, so I call my mom (who is on vacation in Mexico with my father) and tell her I need 60 dollars. She responds “I’ll give you 20.” Consumed by rage at this strike to my pride, I retort: “60, please” and she says “okay.” Anyone who can read this paragraph can BEGIN to understand the ultimate. If you have to ask what the ultimate is, read this paragraph again until you see the light.

Anyways, somehow, with almost no effort, I am able, basically, not nearly, but quite completely, able to make anyone do whatever it is that I want. I am naturally blessed with this kekkei genkai, which I am blessed for by nature. I could count off dozens of times people have handed me hundreds of dollars just for me to run away with their money for the nth time. I absolutely cannot remember where this edit was going, so I’m going to go back and read some of what I’ve written. Man can I construct a piece of work or what. But yeah I really didn’t permanently lose any of my friends (there might be one or two acquaintances whom I forgot about, but they weren’t really friends anyways), though I do not get to see them as much as I’d like due to the intensity of my probation, and the (quite literally) absolute control over my life. This is one reason I celebrated finding something I can finally use and get away with, as not only am I going to be high from now on, I beat the ogres!

So, mdpv is an empathogenic as well as a very strong vaso-constrictor. Somewhere in the back of my mind I’m a little worried about the latter, as I may have heart damage from shooting up cocaine (a vaso-constrictor as well, the tissue at the “bottom” of my heart, wherever that is, is probably damaged), and I’ve been up for nearly 3 days on this stuff now. This kind of leads me into my next point, though I’m not sure I feel like typing it out yet. I really don’t care if my heart is destroyed, or my lungs, or whatever. I know what it is like to be first place (NE state champion here), and I’m probably not going to reach that without considerable effort, something I just plain don’t GIVE. This is a really quick version, but I weigh the amount of narcotics I may receive as a healthy individual and the amount of time I will be alive (though I need to set some kind of cutoff. Fuck old people). Unfortunately I have once again lost my place in though. Ah yeah, the chemical makes me went to talk to people, especially about things I hold dear! I just want everyone to know that I’m enjoying writing these posts probably one billion times more than everyone that will ever read them in all of time. I have absolutely no idea what this last paragraph is about, I can’t pick apart the words and understand them, it’s like I can only try to read diagonally, which simply doesn’t work!.

In other news, I am experiencing quite a bit of indigestion which is making me quite uncomfortable in this dock! Jesus Christ this is actually really interesting, as I thought that sentence out in my head as I wrote it, it was a simple sentence that actually had some common meaning. I think I had a thought of Berserk which translated into my post or something! Magic!

Back to the trip report that this thread has officially become (even sanctioned by bluelight!). My vision is still very blurry, though with my extreme sense of judgment I can make out every single word perfectly as if I weren’t “seeing” the words at all, but rather “knowing” them. I am experiencing random shooting pains throughout most if not all of my body (whether this should frighten me or not I don’t know, but it is a common theme when I do stimulants in general so I am somewhat used to it, though it does make me slightly uncomfortable at times). I’m having difficulty finding my carotid and radial pulse (I just did another shot, probably about the same size as the biggest I have done yet, about 15 minutes ago and the side effects are really kicking in but it really doesn’t bother me, if it even should that is), and those are the only two I really know how to search for, though I can usually find my pulse SOMEWHERE eventually. As I said this isn’t too concerning, I know my heart hasn’t stopped, this stimulant doesn’t affect heart rate nearly as much as cocaine and meth, though I don’t know how this chemical affects the regularity of the heart beat, which I think can also cause problems.

Gonna go ahead and start a new paragraph as I haven’t in a while. I’m not experiencing dysphoriia by any means, but I am definitely no longer experiencing the euphoria of the first 6 or so hours of use. While I really do enjoy the physical stimulant rush by itself, I know that I’m missing out on my money’s worth by being impatient and constantly re-dosing (I also know that doing this means I’m not going to sleep until I run out of money, which will probably be the day after tomorrow). I think I said something about something leading into another point I wanted to make, but I ended up going off in a completely different direction. However, again, the above leads me into my next point.

I need to learn to care for myself more. I haven’t showered in like three and a half weeks (though I still get comments about how good I smell… it’s just old spice pure sport ladies!) and I’m staying up several nights in a row on a new research chemical when I know that I need to go into my probation office the following morning (that is, knowing that I’m going to look haggard as fuck like I’m tweaking or something, which is really bad as any more attention that comes my way than necessary could end in a FATALITY. I don’t mean to joke about suicide so much (I don’t think anyone will understand the significance of said joke, assuming you didn’t see my three original paranoiaposts), but I think that it’s all a joke. A big fucking joke. I can’t tell if my hatred for myself or my hatred for existance in general came first, but they are probably both equally unfounded. But what I’m saying is that if I don’t respect myself how can I really respect anything? That’s one of the main problems I’m having in my life today. That and bad cases of the “fuck-its,” if anyone has heart of those. Basically, despite radically terrible and immediate consequences I either take a gigantic risk or not even try to cover up my failure. For example, towards the beginning of probation I had done a small amount of research and gathered a fair bit of intelligence on the probation program here and concluded that the drug tests they use did not include hydromorphone. I took a large risk and failed miserably. On the other side of this coin is my second relapse. I went to work one night and decided that I was gonna get some dope. I knew that I would spend at least a week in jail and get moved WAY farther back in terms of progress towards completeing the program, among a ton of other smaller consequences, and went through with using anyways. I had temporarily completely given up.

I’m gonna take a break from typing I kknd of lost my train of thought again

dont mind this just a lightning quick edit before I go out to smoke: I have decided to live my life completely by chance. I’m going to carry around a double-headed coin everywhere I go. What I was going to say before that popped into my head was that I’m going to flip a coin between doing another shot and trying to go to bed. LADY LUCK BE KIND (whoever can name that quote wins a fantastic prize, no jokers)

Just gonna edit this again real quick while it’s in my head: I hope everyone realizes how FUCK

well i’ll edit again cause noone else has posted: just did another shot (sorry didn’t flip a coin), went out to smoke a cigarette, go to grab a halfie off the ground and all I see are what looks like tiny cracks in the ground, slowly spreading. odd. Anyways I come back in here to check and see if anyone is paying any attention to me and all of the sudden something granted clarity to my usually (and once again) perfect vision. weeeeeeeird.

probably could have included this in the edit I made 10 seconds ago but aint no thang wrong with too many edits: I seem to keep hearing my mom waking up and walking towards my room (yeah, I moved back into my parents house when I got out of jail this last time, it was that or the people’s city mission and I LOVE living at my parents fuck yeah), but it very well could just be my imagination. One definite thing is that I can hear my dad snoring… I hope I don’t take after him in that respect and none of the roommates I’ve had have made any complaints yet. Snoring is damn ugly and annoying. Suddenly, my nose is running wild (no it didn’t sprout arms and legs and start wilding run), I’'m pretty sure it’s just snot but I suppose I should look at this as a blessing. I’m not gonna lie to myself, I pick my nose and eat it on a very regular basis. I mean several times a day, if I’m alone probably several times an hour or maybe even several times a minute if I’m striking gold. Now I can definitely hear my mom coming down here and she is gonna be pissed/really annoying… dammit.

edit: I guess it was all in my head. I am getting an incredible sense of deja vu right now. As soon as I’m done typing out this edit she’s gonna step in my room and snap at me for still being awake. Man this bitch needs to mind her own BIZNAZZ

edit2: turns out im a fucking ninja. pulled the shut laptop, pull up covers, feign a rude (or confused) awakening SCORE. Now I just have to be quiet for a few minutes while she, finally convinced that I am asleep, finally falls asleep. Seriously guys I know I haven’t really let anyone here “in” if you know what I mean (besides one time when Hades and I were sharing hentai), but if you didn’t know me before you definitely know me now as the greatest life to ever live.

Also, I want to point out that I know for FACT that my clock said it was nearly 4, not nearly 2. How nice is that, reality gifting me two more hours to dick around before having a panic attack on my way into the probation office like a PUSSY. (I literally almost shit my pants this/yesterday morning, though that was mostly because of the retarded amount of fluids I was taking in and only somewhat because I was scared)

And a question for the doctors-to-be if they happen to read through this mess of a thread (I’m trying to save it but I believe it may be beyond redemption…). I’ve read somewhere that vaso-constrictors (something tells me that isn’t even the correct term but whatever you know what I mean I hope) can cause permanent nerve damage to genitals. Now, I have no way of knowing whether the guy who posted that is just some jackass or a jackass doctor who knows what he’s talking about, so I would think it safe to assume he was just a plain jackass without any real knowledge of genitals and what can damage the nerves in them. However, I haven’t been able to get it up since I started this little binge, though I haven’t particularly tried. It’s just that I’ve seen 9/10 people that take mdpv say that it is a really powerful aphrodisiac and I feel I am having the opposite reaction. The scary thing is that normally my incest hentai gets me rearing to go before I’m done “reading (lol)” the first panel… Anyways, keep your heads up

:thinking: come on now guys cant anyone relate to my pain? passively suicidal is the new rage

been a while and I feel like tick tacking: I did a pretty large amount compared to what I usually do after building up for a while and I must retract my former statement and I must also state that mdpv is the new sex drug. I don’t really want to get into details for the sake of keeping my privates private, so I’ll just say this-- like 45 seconds to maybe one minute. Take from that what ya can! Other than that, my chest has been hurting more and more throughout the last couple days, I’m burping constantly, and it feels like little air bubbles are popping in my chest. Strange indeed, I am invincible though, so it doesn’t really matter. Pretty much just been looking at porn since I last edited an update, and I have absolutely no idea how long it’s been. Let me tell you though, Girls Gone Wild is quality stuff, my mates. Quality, bold, italicized, and underlined. Sorry if there are any haters here, but it is clearly number one in terms of greatness, compared to all of it’s… rivals if you can even call them that. Definitely not rival in the Ash vs. Gary sense. And sense in the hopes that I used the correct spelling for the meaning of the word I really intended to use in the first place Be careful guys, keep on the lookout, if I go down I’m taking you with me.

My QUESTION… is WHY do I not have access to ANYTHING!? The paranoia is setting in, though I feel it may be rational so far, the first half gram of this stuff I got didn’t dilate my pupils (or at least did so only a tiny bit), and this package did. Two problems could arise from this, first of all I’m gonna look all gacked out when I go into the probation office just like I did yesterday. People were asking why I was so pale and sweating so much and stuff, I just told them I don’t believe in the sun and I’m fat so of course I’m sweating, why aren’t you fat you poor skinbag.Anyways, I hope they aren’t big enough to draw any real attention from the officers this morning. I gt like 3 hours to calm down as much as I canaDA!!! In all seriousness the second problem that could (but very probably won’t, just another case of me being a worry-wart) arise is a second chance for a false positive. See, even if I get a false positive on the initial, nothing is proven and I have the right to request a confirmation (which I assume is gas chromatography and mass spectrometry, which will not detect any of the substances they are intending to test for, and there really isn’t much else to worry about regarding that scenario. The real problem here is that if I test positive (on the level of probation I’m on, you are guilty until proven innocentd) for anything they may end up bringing me into custody until the confirmation makes its way back. You seem so confident and so unsure at the same time, why how?

You know what how about we skip all the rest of the bullshit. What needs to happen is I need to work on diluting my urine as much as I can without setting off any flags. This truly is an art so I’m not going to tell or show you how to go about doing this.

well I just got home and the edit page was left open so I’m gonna go ahead and just hit save changes, not really sure what said changes are though.

This morning at the probation building was hilarious, I must say. I looked ten times worse than the previous morning (as 5 am drew closer and closer I was really really REALLY hoping that my color didn’t get called in to UA, I was so obvious twacked out, I had developed some weird kind of tick over the course of doing as much as i did last night which involved me rolling my eyes up into my head, closing them, and sort of shaking me head to “shake off” the movement or something. I really don’t know. I am still doing the eye thing (this happens to me probably half the time I do any kind of powerful stimulant, it could be all in my head by this point but really no one will ever know, to be blunt) as I try to converse with the other probation participants. And while I do like a healthy portion of my fellow probies, they really don’t know how to cover for a brother. Immediately people are asking what is wrong, why I’m so ridiculously pale (I am literally ghost white at this point, nervous as helllll, though I won’t credit the drug with this, at least not primary credit, maybe MAYBE secondary credit. ------ Unfortunately I no longer have time for this. Just did my last bit and I am off to send lewd texts to the sluts I know (dunno if any of them are 12:30pm in the afternoon (as opposed to 12:30pm at night, or 12:30pm in the morning) drugged out booty call calibur of sluts though, in fact I am quite doubtful. If t\here is one thing I need to do it is to befriend more sluts). For the time I will apologize to all of my readers, but befriend, and beware…

Edit on Saturday: Just spent the night in the psych ward >.>;;

Hey, it’s that guy! Who does those things! With the stuff!

Good to see you. How’s stuff going? Been keeping busy?

Yeah dude I just told you what I’ve been doing

Not you. The other guy. :hint:

I’ve been sick for the past few days! How you doin’!?