Stupid Sundays

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]Yeah, there’s nothing to do, but on the other hand… THERE’S NOTHING TO DO! YAY!

All about perspective, I suppose. [/b]

Exactly. It’s all a matter of perception. I used to hate Sundays when I was in high school because it meant another week of boring school was about to begin. I stayed at home doing nothing and being bored because that way, it made time passing slower. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t care anymore. Besides, my Spring break’s starting tomorrow, soooooooo it’s PAAAAAAARRRRRR-TAAAAAAA- ok, not really.

Eh, you have to have a day like Sunday somewhere, if you got rid of it then Saturday would just become the day of fretting.
Mondays are the worst for me, not only is it the beginning of the week, but all my once a week classes are on Monday. Tuesday isn’t much better, but once Im done with Tuesday only a few classes are left in the week and I’m feelin fine.

There aren’t really any days of the week that bug me… school days aren’t that bad and I like going to church on Sundays… and who doesn’t like Saturday?

My only problem is that there’s nothing to watch on TV on Sundays. Sure, I could be playing a video game, but sometimes I just don’t feel like it or I can’t get into it. Does any one else feel that way?

Also, when you’re working at the State Fair as a Grounds Groomer, all you want to do is stay in bed and not go to work… every day is torture, until that last day when you finally get off and you can go home… and NOT go to work in the morning! No more chain smokers! Yay! :yipee:

Ehem, sorry 'bout that… I tend to rant every once in awhile… I’ll try not to do it again.

Again with the ground grooming? And I feel the same way 'bout Sunday as Pappy I guess. Just another day of the week if you ask me.

I spend Sundays asleep. Mostly from boredom.

Now, I have no problem with individual days. Bit MONTHSD, I have problems with. For the past five years, I have always gotten depressed and near-suicidial at some point in the month of March. I have no idea why, it just happens regularly. I’m seriously thinking it would be a good idea to commit myself starting tomorrow.

Val, beware the Ides of March.

Garfield rules.

Now, if you excuse me, I’m gonna go sleep some more.

My Sundays are not too bad, nor are my Mondays. Although I dislike that a new week is beginning, that thought never has truly ruined those days for me. I do not have any hated day of the week. My favourite day is Friday, for reasons which you all may easily guess.

It happens that my birthday this year is on a Monday (although I shall not wassail on that day: it will take place the following weekend).

Sunday is cool because it’s the day when I study the least. I sleep a lot too. If I am not out at a LAN house and feel bored I’ll just read or draw something.

Sundays never bother me because that’s when my D&D group gets together so I spend the day killing off my players…errr giving them experience points.

Man, Sunday rocks. This Sunday, I slept in way late, and did almost nothing aside from playing Phantasy Star I. Damn refreshing after a 40-hour work week.