No such thing as god.

To create a God.

:open_mouth:

Make out with Setz’ avatar.

Bathe in blood.

Dude, you make me sick.

Create useable antimatter.
Win the upcoming badminton tournament.

Edit: To all RPGCers in Toronto, do any of you go to York University?

Drive a Tomahawk. Though I’d have to get myself an Akira style red trenchcoat to feel right.

Soon.

For kicks, I found pictures of a Tomahawk, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT. It’s like the perfect replica of the godly motorcycle I’ve always wanted. Not like those shitty, primitive looking harleys, or those red or purple Japanese bikes. It’s actually fucking RAWSOME to the core! <a href=“http://n8rws.com/Dodge%20Tomahawk.jpg”>This is the type of sci-fi shit I fantasize about driving while chopping people up with a Katana.</a>

Holy fuck. That’s an awesome… thing!

That’s fucking hideous. It looks like a metal pill with wheels.

Are you shitting me? It’s fucking SEXY! It makes harleys look like junky unsymmetric rustboxes!

hmmm … heres a part of a summary of what i would love to do: :victoly:

[ul]
[li]sky dive :scream:
[/li][li]dive with sharks :chupon:
[/li][li]bugee jump
[/li][li]learn all magic ( im soo retarded :thud: ) and most forms of martial arts and weaponry combat :enguard:
[/li][li]to be a freakin billionaire!!
[/li][li]to own a big ass mansion :biggrin: with the works and 100+ acres of land to go with it
[/li][li]go to outer space
[/li][li]to be in one of my favorite video games and experience what they have to go through( if possible)
[/li][li]to have a whole entire room filled with different types of swords, daggers, etc
[/li][/ul]
[list]
[li]to have most superpowers
[/li]aaannddd to own the same motercycle as in “kikaider”

Also, I’d like to visit someone from RPGC, and show them how cool I am, despite rumors by other members.

I’d like to have sex with a member of the RPGC community. Maybe we can work something out.

The Tomahawk is totally sweet. A few nights ago discovery channel actually had like 1/2 hour show on it. My god do I want one. Top speed estimated at 400mph, though nobody has ever been willing to drive it near that speed. Its a motorcycle with a fucking Viper engine. If I had one, Id have to buy like 50 miles of worthless land in Arizona, just to build a road I could drive on at 400mph. Thats like a mile every 9 seconds… Of course, my 50 mile track wouldn’t last 15 mins, but itd still be a blast…

Also, I’ve actually been skydiving, and its unbelievable. The rush from it is absolutely insane. If it wasn’t so expensive per jump, I’d so get myself certified. (need to do like 9 jumps in 2 months to get certified) Amazing. I was a little nervous at first, looking out a plane and seeing clouds at eye-level, and the ground SO far down, but the instant you’re out the plane, all fear vanishes, and its just the thrill of a lifetime. I highly recommend it.