Stuff you've always wanted to do

Something I really want to experience eh? Well… my immediate thought is not flunk out of college, but thats too obvious, lets focus on something a little closer to super-cool and unique.

I think it would be awsome to live in any/all of the following communities for a year:
1-a Gypsy camp,
2-a Cuban farm far away from the toils of capitalism,
3-a cloistered monostary (the specific religion doesnt matter, buddhist, christian, satanic, they’re all the same at their cores)

And when I got back, I’d invite SG to come chill and talk about what it was like, and what I missed while I was away.

*edit: preferably in an authentic ceremony that the native Americans partake in.

*another edit!: the post below reminded me of some other things I want to do:

• Write a book
  • Paint a picture
  • Make awesome music
  • Maybe direct a movie, or write a script for one
  • Make a crazy comic book

Publish a book/Make something of myself I can be proud of.

Er…seriously.

I’d like to create a cyborg.

Or have sex. Take your pick.

i wanna go to Canada to meet a certain person ^__________^ my forum sister :3 and i would really would like to know how to use an arrow and a bow rooleyesno one would catch me >=P

Why not both? Why ELSE would anyone create a sentient, humanoid life besides nookie?

But… Jamaica!!!

Delita :smiley:

And Hades, let’s go, into the sand, and the dust, and the sky. Let’s go now, cos there’s like, no better plan than to do or to die. (And furthermore, please get this joke or I’ll be sad :P)

So you mean, make a humanoid robot, and have sex with it?

That’s exactly what she means. They did it in some film or another that I can’t think of right now. They remade it recently into a new, sucky version.

You know you will
You know you will
You know it, you know it, you know it, you know it, that you will
You know it, you know it, you know it, you know it, that you will
You know you will…

Fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight, fight
Fight, fight, fight!

Hades, your repetitiveness makes you SUCK.

You live in Toronto? Are you shitting me? Can I visit you, Setz?

Uhm, if you want to. I don’t see a problem with it.

Oh, so he does! Setz, what subway station are you closest to? Maybe I’ll stop by and visit sometime.

984 knows where it’s at.

Dalton of Zeal, Glencairn. But I hang around Eglington a lot.

Live in an artist’s colony somewhere, and make a work of art or literary piece that’ll make me famous and other people rich after I’ve died broke and obscure. >.>

The Perfect Woman (Stepford Wives).

I would like to “work” as God for a while. Maybe i’ll do a better “job”.
Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty was just an amateur.