Strom Thurmond died

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90549,00.html

Yeah, I know it’s Fox News but still.

IT’S THE PREDICTED 3RD SIGN OF THE APOCOLYPSE!

It’s about damn time. He was due what, three centuries ago?

How sad…

But one would wonder, at that age, he had to be undead or soemthing.

Originally posted by Green Mage
IT’S THE PREDICTED 3RD SIGN OF THE APOCOLYPSE!

No the third sign of the acoalypse if Cidolfas not having anything to do. That’s the fourth, or was it fifth? I can’t remember.

But rest asure, he’ll surely live on as a Halloween costume: For adults who wish to scare children away.

As Xelo said, bout damn time.

What ARE the signs of the apocolypse?

Ran not dying after being poked.

Really…

I always knew that leaving congress would kill him. It was just a matter of time.

We’re not rid of him yet…

Scroll down on that page to see why…

Now, he’ll ressurect, take congress by storm, and kinda wipe everyone off the planet.

meh

He’s so freakin’ old, he’d probably know how Jesus did it 8P

Knowing how is something you can research on your own, having Jesus teaching it to you is a whole other game. Considering that it’s Strom Thurmond we’re talking about…definitely the latter.

good riddance

in an unrelated note, a kid i went to school with died in a car crash. he was the one passenger in the car and the driver lived. they found that they were both drunk and there was tons of drugs in the car.

Wow… first Mr.Rodgers… now this guy… who’s next… Bob Barker???

Don’t jynx Bob Barker.

Bah. He’ll ressurect, come to Japan as an ambassador and nuke it all trying to prevent an Demon Invasion, and also revals that he is the Thor, from the forces of Law.

…What?

…Sue me! I played too much Shin Megami Tensei!

You know, I was beginning to think he was indestructible, like Reagan.

But I suppose the pact was only for 100 years, and it’s time for ol’ Strom to pay up his end of the bargain.

It’s official: dinosaurs are extinct.