Striptease is art

The strip joints’ names are bad art though.

Wait, why is art except from a value added tax?

To reduce everybody’s costs with strip clubs, that’s why.

Because we’re loons, clearly. It isn’t only art, it’s books and even newspapers.

an unfortunate parsing in this circumstance

Next I’ll argue strippers are journalists.

Please don’t. You’ve no idea what journalists do to people who compare them to strippers and whores, and they’d hound me at work to find out and reveal your address.

Who was it who said, “I used to say that ‘politician’ was the second-oldest profession, but then I realized it bears a gross resemblance to the first” or something like that?

Must have been someone from here. The word we use in Portuguese for “representatives” is literally “whore” with a prefix and a suffix added.

I’d see it being art if it was, say, burlesque.

Many journalists I know admit to such phenomena :stuck_out_tongue: But I was just being mean. For every payrolled j there are dozens of base salary ones and the “highly objective” ones are probably already on TV/in major newspapers and wouldn’t really care. The lousy ones tend to get more publicity.

The “It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.” buddy (ahem) was Reagan. Quite honest.

Intellectual property is tax free here too. ^.^

(Stripping isn’t art here though. D:)