Stretch Panic

Has anyone else played it? I got it as an Easter present and just wanted to know what you thought about it, and stuff.

I haven’t played it, but it was made by treasure who make Gunstar Heros, Mischef Makers, and Dynamight Heady, so i’d assume it’s strange, but very fun

I’m a Treasure fan, so I picked it up. I like it, but it is in fact very bizarre.

I’ve not heard of this, but I’ve muchly enjoyed Treasure’s works in the past. What’s it like?

It’s very very bizarre. Basically, you play as this little girl, and you use some sort of magic hand (sorry, don’t remember where it comes from) to reach out and grab… stuff. Enemies, objects, the environment, walls, floors, anything. Everything is grabbable. Once grabbed, you then stretch things. Some monsters are killed simply by stretching them until they burst. The most amusing monsters (that I immediately recall) are little women shaped enemies, about 1/5th the size of your character, that have breasts that are about twice the size of your character <I><B>a piece</B></I>.

Must… buy… game…

Those women, Sat?

Good god I must get this game.

Sweet, thanks 984. I’ve been looking for a new wallpaper.

The hand is the girls scarf…which was possesed.

I bought it because it was made by treasure, meaning it will be worth it’s weight in gold in a few years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Its fun, but it feels more like a tech demo than a game. Still fun though.

If nothing else, I’m going to give this game a rent.

puts it down on his list, right below Katamari Damacy

I dont know what is going on, but having a Polish background I had the most Easter gifts.
2 chocolate eggs
2 coconut and jelly bean nests
3 bags of jell beans
1 chocolate hockey puck
1 chocolate car
2 flavored candy cane sticks
1 thingley of chocolates

Off topic…but I got:

3 Books
3 Video Games
A puppy plushie
A LOT of candy
A dress
Pajammers

Back on topic, If anyone wants a better story thing I can copy it down from the little booklet thing.

Yeah, those. Thanks, 984. It’d been a long time since I’d played it, so I kinda forgot the size ratio exactly, but I was fairly close. :smiley:

Wow. Just wow. This is absolutely fucking amazing.

I agree. Right when you think the gaming world is going to hell, it surprises you with a gem like this. Me wanty.

I played it. It’s, umm… interesting?

It’s almost 4 years old, guys. Find a copy, it’s about $11 at Wal-Mart. :smiley:

Holy shitcakes that game looks awesome.

And on a related note, why does everyone but me treat Easter like it’s friggin’ Christmas? =/