Strange things..

I’ve got gray hairs.

No, really, I do. Two of 'em. Just noticed 'em today.

I’m kinda hoping I’ll get more, all concentrated in the same area. So I’ll have a limited stripe or lock of gray hair while the rest remains color intact.

I sleep weirdly.

Seriously.

Last year I randomly started stripping pillowcases off the pillows while sleeping, throwing the pillowcase on the floor, and keeping the pillow on the bed and using it. But only for certain pillows.

I went to sleep in my bed and woke up on the floor apparently having done a 180 (head where my feet were on my bed). I didn’t just randomly roll out of the bed, either (it’s never happened, in fact), because I carried along two pillows and a backrest for the ride.

I woke up with a crushed finger. There were no tooth marks on the finger. There was blood under the nail for well over a month.

Just today I took a nap during the afternoon and something that was close to a haunting happened. I felt a few breaths on my face, opened my eyes, and remained paralyzed for a few second as some kind of wind moved away from me. The paralyzation thing isn’t too uncommon (plenty of people experience it at one time or another), but the other part is.

shrugs

'Least the dreams are intense.

Edit: Just noticed that Danyrd’s experienced the paralyzation too. I’ve never looked up the actual cause to it. Some of the more fun crackpot-theories people like to circulate are the one about undead forces and another that says it’s kind of a jet lag when you’re having and out-of-body-experience. Fun to think of, not that fun to experience.

Yar is … Yar.

You can say DAT again! And so’s Vash da Stampede! And Smith!

Wait, are you saying that they’re Yar?

No! I mean … I mean they’re … them, like you said, an’ …

Yes, me. Me, and me, and me.

Me too! Oh, and me! Also me! <i>Mimimimiiii…</i> MEE! MEE! Yeah, me as well!

I talk in my sleep, in multiple languages.

Scares the hell out of my sister.

Also, I’m actually allergic to sunlight - if I get too much, I get these weird brown splotches on my neck and back that are far too large to be freckles. And I don’t tan. Period.

Originally posted by Evangelion
Hehe I do that. When I’m in school I just drift off and usually I think of things that make me laugh such as conversations I’ve had with close friends online or offline and I either giggle or have a wide grin on my face, a stark contrast to the usual scowl I usually wear. Stuff like that can freak people out :stuck_out_tongue:

A friend of mine actually came into a room with a glass wall in the library where I was sitting and said “Er, you know it’s not socially acceptable to grin to yourself like that when you’re all alone.”

I also do that when I walk down streets. I might start laughing downtown while staring at the ground; people must think I have some kind of disorder.

In general, I’m a really quiet person, but sometimes I might start boucing or dancing or making strange noises. Or sing strange songs. I have one song about a frog that sis had in her sig for a while… If I’m tired, I go completely hyper and stay like that until I fall asleep.

Lesse…

I usually tend to sing on something when I’m waiting for the bus or similar, even if it’s in a crowd. Does that count?

Oh, and when I was little I tended to make all these crazy sounds all the time - Even as a 10-11 yr old. =P

When I’m riding home from school on the train, sometimes, I make a conscious effort to look as morose and depressed and sad as possible, like a character in an Edward Hopper painting.

I can be way to regimented at times. Like when I eat, I only eat one thing at a time. I’ll finish my salad or whatever beore I start eating the main course. I’m also a total klutz at times. I also have the unfortunate ability to look guilty, even if I didn’t do anything.

hehehe you are all so weird,

i’m total fuckin normal, you hear!
I’m not crazy!!! yahoooooooooooo

starts running around trying to figure out what to do next

I also say “Why me?” a lot in three languages other than English. I have an excelent memory for some things, but I have memory lapses when it comes to others (homework). I have been having contest with one of my friends about who can name the most languages. I tell a lot of stories, some of which have nothing to do with me.