Stare into the face of God.

IT

IS

TIME

You’re shitting me.

I stare and I SCOFF!! What proof have we that his return is nigh? For many a-moon we have waited and for many a-moon have we watched the very shadows finding naught of proof, but seeing only glimpses of his coming.

So where is it? Where is thy proof? If this is all that there is then, SHUT THE HELL UP!

[/Sarcasm]

No way D:

And, ew look at his arms. Could have atleast made him sexy.

:kissy:

Yes, but what time, exactly? 2035?

All you who do not believe will soon taste the iron vengeance of The Duke.

I would give him a rusty trombone in a second

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50457 UNF UNF UNF

:open_mouth:

lights come up on duke standing in smoky room (cave?) with his back to camera
duke lights his cigar
a puff of smoke, then our hero turns to the camera
DUKE: Its time to kick some ass
fade to black, duke theme plays
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER COMING SOON
/fin/

Is it me or are his features surprisingly Bruce Willis-like?

Yeah before I even thought of Duke Nukem I thought some kind of Die Hard game…

Originally Posted by Pierson
All you who do not believe will soon taste the iron vengeance of The Duke.

What happens if I don’t live long enough to taste his iron vengeance? Will he punish my ghost and/or descendants? Or will he go back in time to punish me?

If I rub him hard enough, how long will it take for me to taste his iron vengeance?

:kissy:

You are fucking kidding me. DNF is exactly like aether. People in past centuries believed in both but none actually exists.

I’m going to show the slightest bit of interest when I get a release date. And no “coming soon” bullshit either, that’s just the generic-brand “When It’s Finished.”

My God has a Gravity Gun. :stuck_out_tongue:

holy shit lol i was basically 99% right i just forgot to include a bench press set

We all know that the guys making DNF are going to abruptly jump on another shiny-object-engine and start all over the minute one comes their way.

Originally Posted by Yar Kramer
I’m going to show the slightest bit of interest when I get a release date. And no “coming soon” bullshit either, that’s just the generic-brand “When It’s Finished.”

It already has a release date. March 23, 2999

LOL THAT IS HILARIUS