Starcraft

Shin, you hold long grudges eh? I thought it’d be fun to rush you. It worked for a bit, because you really didn’t contribute. But now I won’t rush you again. :hahaha;

At least you don’t have someone who won’t play with you alltogether… And I have no clue why Sorc won’t play with Sonic. :noway:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Ramza and Sonic.

Yeah, same here. Add Swift Kid to that. There’s just something about that kid I fucking hate.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I dont know, but Cho Mono is fucking retarded.

Eh, actually, that was his first time on BGH, and he absolutely sucks on it. He’s much better on pretty much any map. Another thing, he’s not a ‘fucking retard.’ I talk to him all the time and he’s fucking smarter than you ever seem to be.
I just really wanna know why you think he’s a fucking retard

Sorc only said that because he built only cannons and nothing else and had like 8 probes mining. Maybe he wasn’t paying attention or something, 'cause even if it was a regular map it would’ve been a bad tactic (as you could see when Vorpy whiped out half of the cannons with 3 tanks and an scv) Anyway, I don’t agree with the retard comment either, but it seemed like something really weird and out of the blue to do.

He probably wasn’t paying attention, his dogs are always bugging you when you’re on the computer, and that was his first time playing a non-money map in about a year.

Just so you know, BGH is a money map though :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I meant the kind where you get minerals and vespene a hell of a lot faster than any other map.

Ah. The ones that take no skill. :hmm: I don’t like cho either, prolly just because I heard something about him saying he was godly, then getting the shit beat out of him. : \ And why the fuck don’t you want to play with SK? Besides “OhH!! !Um! Somethign abou thim!” That’s not exactly a valid reason, if you ask me. But then, you probably wouldn’t.

Ah. The ones that take no skill. :hmm: I don’t like cho either, prolly just because I heard something about him saying he was godly, then getting the shit beat out of him. : \ And why the fuck don’t you want to play with SK? Besides “OhH!! !Um! Somethign abou thim!” That’s not exactly a valid reason, if you ask me. But then, you probably wouldn’t.

Ramza. You really have no bearing on what reasoning I have. Cho never said he was godly against humans, only that me and him actually took on 6 computers and survived. That’s all he said.
I don’t have to have any good goddamn reason why I don’t like SK. Shut up or we’ll go to PMs about this.
Edit: One last thing. Quick money maps may not take the same skills that regular maps do, but they sure as hell are a lot more fun. They require skills of their own.

Money maps do take a different kind of skill; you have to be a LOT quicker or you’ll die.

No you don’t… you have to be quick on regular maps all the way through. Money maps you can just play normally except with more output and less tactics.

w00t! Mass carriers = instants wownisn! Woowqooo! Ahem.

This game rocks and I have been meaning to play it more. Been playing WC3 alot in fact I think i might play it right now. On Broodwar

I said you have to be QUICKER. Not quick.

Anyone fancy a quick game now?

U.S.A East if you do.

Um. I’ll play if you’re still willing to. And Cala, if you know what you’re doing, you still have to be hella quick on normal maps. And Hayes, I’m not playing on money maps : \ Sowwy

Only SC unfortunately. Not BW though, join in when my friend and I play. What name?

Well shit. I don’t even know where my original SC CD is anymore. O_x :too bad;

Just use your BW CD and select SC: Original. U.S East.

At least I think that works.

I stopped playing Money Maps because I would get so pissed off when in a 4v4 I managed to kill 2 of my opponets only to get mass BC or Carrier attacked by the other 2 and lose.