StarCraft

If you don’t destroy the satellite thinger in 2 hours, you lose =P. That’s the deal with the time.

Damn those Germans and their world-conquering satellites!

Yeah seriously. They’re all BZZZZZZZZZZT and there goes your army. Pisses me off.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
However, you are an infantry unit and the troops you buy are always mechs, so I guess it doesn’t matter. Or maybe you can choose a goliath. I forget.)

If you can only hire goliaths you may be playing a pretty old version because you should be able to buy every single unit.

As for the building at the end it’s called german HQ or something.

And yes that timer get damn annoying when so you are so close only to lose because of the timer.

Edit: Note*Yes I am a loser and have played that map at least 50 times:fungah:

I’ve never played it, so where can you get it?

<a href = “http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/cless/BattleofNormandy.zip”>Here</a>.

BUMP BECUASE THIS THREAD SHALL NEVER DIE.

and I’d like to say if there are any other WW2 maps other then normandy?

There’s tons of them- just get on bnet and have it search for only Use Map Settings maps.

So which race do y’all like best? I prefer Protoss, mostly because Dragoons kick so much ass. But I like Terran Marines too.

Originally posted by Kagon
Yes indeed. It’s one of the best UMS in my opinion.

Fuck that shit, it’s all about the TREMORS MAP!

grabs Kagon’s OIDZ

Originally posted by Cloud Strife X
So which race do y’all like best? I prefer Protoss, mostly because Dragoons kick so much ass. But I like Terran Marines too.

Protoss dominate against the computer

Toss is really really really good… it’s increadable how good a unit killer/weakener High Templars are, expecially if you have like a full dozen… and when their energy runs out, make Archons from them. :slight_smile: Also, Arbiter and their Stasis ability is reallly really powerful… although, due to their production costs, the units are sorta expensive… tho, i’d say they’re definately worth it…

for UMS, recently, i’ve been playing Overmind Defense, and Ender’s battleroom thingy… both are quite fun… and Toss kicks major ass in there :stuck_out_tongue: Psi-storm is god :stuck_out_tongue: