Starcraft 2

Incidentally, in the convoy mission you can fly your non-labbed barracks in the middle of the map. You can easily keep them protected by your army until the last convoy when you won’t care anyway.

Finished the campaign on brutal finally. I’m trying to learn how to play different races in different contexts now. I’m better than a hard AI and nearly as good as a very hard with protoss. I can beat very hard with terran, but I am very very rusty with zerg. I need to practice, learn new tactics and experiment with units. Insane ai’s are, well, insane. I tried one for shits and giggles and it was fucking shock and awe.

Finished the campaign. Now I’m doing it again to get the research upgrades I didn’t get the first time.

There’s a bug where if you get 25+ Z/P research upgrades where you can get the credits for having extra Z/P artifacts, do any mission from the archives, and then can re-sell the same artifacts for an infinite loop of money.

stop playing single player

l;fkasdj;flkajsd;lfjka;sdlkfj;

sorry

Multi means I get my arse handed to me by people (so far, 3 protoss) who have committed their building order to muscle memory - I remember to press U after my barracks is done and then 4xA to prevent a very early death. Marauders against 'toss.

So I’ll still stick with single to find out what works for me. No medics :frowning: And healbusses need factories. I don’t need factories, (I should really learn to use Hellions before I get my first Zerg opponent) I need something to keep my infantry alive >:/

First win was a stroke of luck as opponent left his base with no defense and my two bunker marines with a maraunder held his force at bay (didn’t hit the SCV fixing it) and my two barracks churned more defenders for my workers = cruel surprise for his stalkers & zealots. My own force pretty much walked in, unloaded on probes & pylons, “GG”, over.

Use marauders to slow down the zealots and kite the enemy by moving back and forth with your marauders and your marines to finish off their force.

The fact the medivacs need a factory to build a starport is no excuse not to build a factory. Who the hell doesn’t make a couple tanks if they’re terran?

People who do a 1-1-1 banshee harass :smiley:

banshees are awesome.

They are awesome, but I find that I underuse them along with hellions in favour of MMM balls, which is a shame, because they are awesome.

In fact, I beat a diamond zerg once with nothing but infernal preigniter hellions and a small MM ball.

If I gun for the offensive MMM, (I noob out and forget to expand due to just basking in the glory of not falling to initial rushes), I won’t have resources for tanks or the siege upgrade since I want to keep my marines alive longer with the shield :confused:

FUCK LOST VIKINGS

You have to leave your vikings standing in places where the enemies cannot reach them or protect them with the fat viking’s shield while you counter attack with the viking with the blade. gg kekeke

Does anyone else think the new shortcuts for building/special abilities are often bollocks? They are far from intuitive and I’ve found myself thinking this often even about shortcuts that I’ve memorised.

Yeah , I’m not fond of the fact pylon and probe are both e.It took some getting used to. Its not THAT bad overall though. I can see why they did some things.

95% of the shortcuts are placed so that you don’t have to move your left hand from the left side of the keyboard. No more pressing B and then moving your hand all the way to the other side of the keyboard for P to build a pylon.

I can see why they did it, I just need to break old habits.

My left hand is also usually close to the arrows on the bottom right of my keyboard, leaving the p for pylon would’ve been fine for me.

GOTTA INCREASE MY BUTTON PRESSES FROM 260 / MINUTE TO 275 / MINUTE OR I WON’T BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN FIRST TIER PROFESSIONAL ONLINE TOURNAMENTS AND MY GF WILL LEAVE ME FOR A BETTER PLAYER ;; ;; ;_; - literally some kid in korea

Actually SC2 is doing terribly in Korea

How come?